Add swim distances to daily total distance

Please add swim distance to daily total distance so that swim distance can be added to distance challenges. Applying a step converter to the total fail steps would also be good, but it might be easier to just add the distance. I use a Charge 5 but this feature is more about how the app calculates daily totals.

Moderator edit: Updated label
4 Comments
kerrieBBOZ
Tempo Runner
  • Autocorrect changed my comment and I cannot edit my suggestion for some reason. I meant to say “Applying a step conversion to the total DAILY steps would also be good…..” (not “total fail steps”)
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi there, @kerrieBBOZ. Thanks for sharing those ideas. We wanted to let you know that one of the ideas you recently posted already exists on the Feature Suggestions Board. You can see it here where you can add your vote to that existing suggestions:

You also had shared a unique suggestion, so we have retitled and relabelled your original post here to reflect that idea. Please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable, and see which idea other members are voting for. Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions.

Bebopkorsakoff
Recovery Runner
KM only includes those made by steps. It would be useful to also include those made not walking, like bike or swimming with a breakdown of how they where made e.g. 12 km total (3 walking/running; 3 swimming; 6 biking)

Also the week/month/year view should also say the total km made
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Bebopkorsakoff, we wanted to let you know that the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Product Feedback Board. You can see them here where you can add your vote to those existing product feedback:

Please try to make sure you only post one idea per product feedback, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for. Thanks for participating in Product Feedback.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.