Alert if your workout has been paused for a while

Today I did 60min of the elliptical. Little did I know that my watch paused about 5 minutes in (wrist must have pressed the button or something), and I didn't check it again until I was at 30min on the machine. Since it was paused that entire time, my steps, calories burned, etc. weren't recorded. 

What about a feature that alerts you if your workout has been paused for more than 2 minutes or so? Just asking "are you still paused?" to get the attention of somebody in case they don't know. 

3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hello @Mali101.

Thanks for sharing your idea with us. I could definitely see how other users could appreciate getting such an alarm to help them remember if the paused the activity.

Let's see what others have to say.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Agree with this one, incredibly frustrating when exercise is not recorded and it does not automatically track it so you lose all record.

Nene70
First Steps

Yes, the same happened to me. It's really frustrating. Some type of alert that you know the device paused would  be so incredibly helpful.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.