Allow Menstruation Data to be Accessible through the Fitbit Web API

As a developer and Fitbit user, I'd love for menstruation data to be accessible through the Fitbit Web API.
6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @SunsetRunner, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing menstruation data to be accessible through the Fitbit Web API. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Isoldhe
First Steps

Any update on this?

knaveen
First Steps

Hi, Is there any update on this or timeline? Available in WEB API 

khahnmad
Jogger

Is there any update on this? Such a huge factor in terms of tracking health - is there a reason why it's not been included?

dgobbledygook
Jogger

Hello! Any update on this, please? It's extremely sad that despite this being repeatedly requested since 2020 it still hasn't been addressed. At the risk of sounding harsh, is it because that this requirement doesn't deal with the entire customer base that this has been left out? Is there a way this can be prioritized?

Thank you.

Stanto
First Steps

I need this functionality in my life.

I want it synchronised to calendars I use, like google calendar. It would be immensely helpful.

Overlooking this is frankly insulting.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.