Allow "No Floors" Goal (Zero Floors Daily Goal)

Please consider allowing a floor goal of 0 in the daily goals. I live in a flat area, and have many days where I've met step, distance, calories burned and active minutes. But because of a lack of steps nearby, I almost never meet my total daily goal.

It would be nice if those who aren't interested in floor goals to be able to meet their daily goals without having to find a flight of stairs to climb everyday.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

4 Comments
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

This would mean a lot to me. It is very disheartening to never be able to get all of your goals marked off.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @WavyDavey and commentors! That’s an interesting idea and could be useful, thanks for sharing this suggestion.

SmarZ
First Steps
I live rurally, so it is very rarely that I go up a floor, but I need to finish the activity goals to unlock the game on my Fitbit, I've only had the game on my watch twice in the 6 years that I've had this because I don't live or go anywhere that has an upper floor.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @SmarZ, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about being able to set your daily floors goal to zero with us. I noticed this product feedback was already requested on this board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.