Allow to connect Samsung Watch with Fitbit App

I have purchased a Samsung watch to call, text etc however I am unable to sync my fitness data to my fitbit or download the fitbit app to my Samsung watch. I would love to see Samsung and fitbit work together for this integration. The fitbit app is much better for fitness however the watch alone is not useful for other day to day task. Please Help
3 Comments
Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @MissCammi, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about being able to connect your Samsung Watch with the Fitbit App with us. Our web API and smartwatch SDK are open which means that the service you are wanting can actually integrate with Fitbit. We’d encourage you to make this product feedback to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. You will likely be able to email them via their contact us page or customer support, or they may have their own ideas board like this. Or encourage them to reach out to Fitbit directly. Thanks for your participation in the Product Feedback forums, we look forward to making Fitbit more useful for you.

fbjude
First Steps
Please extend the app to connect to other fitness devices or watches like Samsung Galaxy watch!
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @fbjude, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about being able to connect your Samsung Watch to the Fitbit app with us. I noticed this product feedback was already requested in this board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.