Allow us to create weekly workout routine using existing videos

Users could create a weekly workout routine using existing videos. For example: Bodyweight arm day, a run day, body weight leg day, ab/core day, rest day, cardio day, rest day. Users could receive suggestions/swap based on their preferences, fit score, and/or muscle groups exercised in that week.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

2 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @tommywarsaw. Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about creating a weekly workout routine using existing Coach videos with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Fitbit Coach is being deprecated but this suggestion still applies to Fitbit Premium so we've updated the label of your comment. You can find more details about this here: About Fitbit Coach.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

KelvinLev
First Steps

I think this would get more votes if more people/members knew this was an option. I didn't even know this forum existed until I went to an online support chat to ask this very same question. I was then given the link and found  several posts regarding setting up workout routines.  

I hope Fitbit [Premium] can pilot this and see the actual response instead of waiting to see if folks happen across the suggestions and up vote it. It seems like a very simple feature to add. I'm actually surprised it's not already there 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.