Alteration to New Zealand badge

Hello Team Fitbit!

Could we please change the text from G'Day (typically Australian) to Kia Ora? (Maori greeting)

Just makes a bit more sense in a New Zealand context

"G'Day! You've earned the NewZealand badge You've walked 1,593 lifetime kilometers—the entire length ofNew Zealand. And while that country's native bird the Kiwi might be flightless, you, my friend, are really taking off."

With thanks, Viv 🙂

Moderator Edit: Updated label

6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LucyAP
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Wow! Thanks for the clarification! I hope to see this implemented soon. Please keep on voting on this idea to make it more visible to the developers. 

Keep up the supper stepping! 🙂 

MissManPants
Keeping Pace
This is not the first time fitbit had failed to recognize NZ ad a separate country 😛 will no good to see this corrected 🙂
MissManPants
Keeping Pace
Will be good*
lisa_lula
First Steps

Kia Ora! Almost two years later and still no update.  Such a shame that NZ gets misrepresented and forgotten 😞  Can't be that hard to change G'day to Kia Ora surely?!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Wow, surprised this still hasn’t been fixed.  Bit of an insult to confuse the countries like this

WhimsyWalker
First Steps

I just received the Congrats message now and thought I'd see if I was the only one surprised about the use of G'Day with the NZ theme.

I see it's now been seven years since the original comment here and the greeting still has not been changed! FitBit, what's going on?

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.