Apple Music streaming for Fitbit devices

Is there any possibility of being able to choose what music streamer you want to use on the Fitbit ionic such as Apple Music, Spotify, Google Play Music etc.  Can it be a possibility in the near future for people who cannot access Pandora because they do not live in the United States, and even if you are in the u.s you would have the option to choose the music provider that you normally use.  Because i LOVE some good music in the background while i work out or just go for a jog and it will be even better if i don't even need to have my phone with me to do so!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

57 Comments
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Please add Amazon Music!!!

Binkus
Base Runner

I already have a music app that I pay for with a library of tons of my organized music. On my Samgung Note9 Smart Phone that came with Apple Music. I have a free account with Pandora, YouTube, iHeart, but cannot see myself buying another music app, I do have other bills and I have limited budget. I also don't have individual purchased music on my laptop to add or uploading personal music to the desktop Fitbit. I was hoping by misunderstanding per advertisement that we could use our own music thinking downloaded saved streaming music would work. Please consider a software update to give this option or more ways to listen to what we have to listen to music please?

Fit-Versa2
First Steps

Amazon music for sure 

Hayesreb
First Steps

Please please so many people use amazon music and I use it for my marathons. I would love to stream amazon music to my Fitbit especially for my workouts !!!!!!

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Mickey1994
First Steps
I would really like an Apple Music App since Apple music is now on Android too. Please make something work! I rely on it every day.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Mickey1994, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to use Apple Music on Fitbit watches. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.