Be able to hange batteries without having to go through set up again!

I love my Aria -- but I don't love having to go through the entire set-up process again each time I change the batteries! 

Maybe if you only have one computer set-up is no big deal, but because my iphone, mac mini, and macbook are all connected setting up the Fitbit scale again takes a long time....so long that after 30 minutes, I decided to just enter my weight manually.

And yes, I read the post that said that if you cnanged the batteries before they went dead you wouldn't need to go through the whole setup process again -- but that isn't always possible, especially since my Aria anyway turns itself on randomly and when I came home from a trip recently, the batteries were dead.

And a general comment: I have been using Fitbit for years, and the very first products worked more reliably and were faster to set up than the later ones.

1 Comment
Status changed to: Released
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @libbykopo we understand that's frustrating and wanted to thank you for your suggestion, which has been incorporated into Aria 2! A quicker set up and updated Wi-Fi technology on the newly released Aria 2 should address this issue. Aria 2 a reengineered Wi-Fi Smart Scale that offers the latest technology to capture your data with greater precision than ever before. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.