Bring back the old sleep summary page

When I had my Charge 5 and the first few weeks of having my Charge 6 the app would give me a sleep summary page with, Sleep Stages, Time in each stage, Oxygen levels and Bedtime and wakeup all on a handy page. Since a recent update I now seem to get a much more basic three tiles and I have to open each one and look through for all the information.
1,880 Comments
hibeeg
First Steps

Who signed off this update, it’s awful and unreadable.  I will be looking for a new brand if the old sleep view isn’t restored.

Morriso
First Steps
I agree.
Sent from my iPhone
Plumie
First Steps
Amen! Thank you for posting this. The new design is not something I look
forward to each day. Very disappointing!
fireflies
Jogger
yes and your are right they want to know Nothing..
I wrote to them and was told they are moving ahead to better
things.........NOPE ,,,, sometimes people need to admit they are wrong
JGrew
Jogger
The sleep tracking is the main reason I continue with Fitbit. The update made sleep tracking useless. Not only is it a huge step backwards, the new upgrade makes it 10x more difficult to get the sleep data that was previously available at a glance. Additionally, I took a nap today because I'm sick and now I cannot even see last night's details.
Morriso
First Steps
I so agree.
Sent from my iPhone
JGrew
Jogger

Totally agree, the update has caused the sleep tracking functionality to be completely ruined. It's 10x harder to get the same information and it's presented horribly. Each new update to this app has been worse than the last.

MaryNoreen
Jogger

I have the Apple Watch and I used to like the Fitbit better for sleep tracking! That’s why I bought a new Fitbit!

Now Apple Watch is better and I wouldn’t have had to buy a new Fitbit!
MaryNoreen
Jogger
Keeping my fingers crossed that they’ll listen!!!

If they listen and change back I will let everyone know how they LISTENED and did something!!!!!
BusyA
Jogger
@jorr306 I have found the same thing
Not transparent
That said the whole update process has not been transparent either
I have accounts with other tech companies and they send advance notifications of updates and what to expect and then explainers about the new features
Google should make that part of their business model
Sent from my iPhone
MaryCecelia
First Steps
I couldn’t agree more!!!

Sent from my iPhone
mrtonym
Recovery Runner
The sleep screen was beautiful. Remember, Fitbit, many of your users are
looking at it in the foggy moments of awakening. The soothing blue curves
of the previous interface were easy to read and gave you all the relevant
data in an accessible format.
The new one looks like it was put together by some newbie from Google. True
to the minimalist fad, sure. What the users want, no no no.
Morriso
First Steps
Hopefully Google can listen to their Fitbit users about this awful update and bring back the old sleep graphics.
Sent from my iPhone
Gretskymom
First Steps
I wonder if Fitbit peeps read our comments? Or is this all AI stuff now?
Sent from my iPhone
Helenarth
First Steps

It's such a shame. I've been using Fitbit for nearly ten years - my first was a Flex. That little guy was literally just five LEDs, no screens, no notifications, nothing. 

The home screen lacks personality, it's difficult to view exercise at a glance, and no this has happened to the sleep page.

Dull, lifeless design that strains the eyes. Nothing pops. Nothing looks different to anything else.

I thought I'd be a lifetime Fitbit customer because I once needed support from customer service and they were *excellent*. I remember saying, wow, that's how you keep a customer for life!

But this? This is how you lose them.

IMG_2300.jpeg
In what way, shape, or form is the “updated” display on the left easier to read or provide better information than the previous version on the right?  
This is completely ridiculous.  The new graphs are terrible.  

ConGusto
First Steps

Couldn't agree more. It is so off putting, and it impossible to interact with. The edit function is even more of a puzzle than it used to be. Deeply disappointing.

Shunter2318
Stepping Up

Whomever decided to change the Sleep Feature must be ABNORMAL. It was great previously. The bright blue and red colors popped and you could see with a glimpse what your sleep activity was during the night. Why change that to light colors with no definition and a hard to decipher graph. Whose idea was that??  Were you high on something called STUPID. It is no impact. Change it back or I’ll be tossing Fitbit and purchasing a different product. 

Shunter2318
Stepping Up

Not user friendly 

SSam77
First Steps
I do think this is a Google overreach, their approach has been less than informed since their takeover🙀
SSam77
annieb57
Recovery Runner
This is really useful, thanks for putting in the time aside a a.so thinking of a change in view if the latest dreadful up date.

Sent from my iPad
Timόtheos
First Steps
Our breakfast discussion a few days back expressed united anger at the new sleep graph and related pages. Fitbit/Google, please test these changes out on a large group of users before downgrading them. Why don't you? It's now worse in every way than the one it replaces, e.g. 3 of the line colours are practically the same and it is visual chaos!
Anm6126
First Steps

The best part of Fitbit that I used the most has be ruined.  Please go back to the previous UI.  Seriously considering switching to another watch.

denava
Stepping Up

I agree. The changes to the sleep data are very frustrating. Information I used to rely on is no longer available. Other information is still there, but the new graphs are so much more difficult to parse that they're practically unreadable.

The old sleep section was pretty well done and I used it every day. 

I'm due for a new watch relatively soon

If this isn't fixed, I'm unlikely to buy another Fitbit. 

Erewhon6
First Steps

I loathe the new sleep graphics! My sight is poor and I can hardly make out anything at all. The dotted lines are crazy , and the bar graphs provided a clear indication of how my week’s sleep was going. PLEASE tell me how to reverse this.  It’s the most important feature of my Fitbit and I’m lost without it. 😢

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.