Bring the Relax app to Charge 5

Please bring the Relax app to the charge 5. The charge 5 has the perfect size screen I'm looking for but I'm so disappointed to hear that the Relax app isn't offered.

Moderator edit: Formatting
431 Comments
FatFitty952
First Steps

What the hell is gong on? Why would this feature be removed??! Inexcusable! I really cannot stand you Google!!!!

Sadie773
First Steps

It would be amazing to add the relax app to the charge 5. So many people who have been loyal to the product feel frustrated that an upgrade that was more costly, would not include one of the best features. Please add it! 

Kittycc
First Steps

It has been years already, seriously, bring this app to Charge 5. I miss it from my Charge 4. Why do the new devices not get to have the apps that old ones did?!?

CelticWitch90
First Steps

This is an app I would use daily if not every other day. Please, for the love of mental health and neurodivergency, bring the Relax app back to the Charge 5 

LindaMtl
Base Runner

Would love this feature and would use daily.  

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.