Calendar reminders for Fitbit Ace Kids trackers

My daughter has ADHD and we are currently looking for a watch that sends reminders (ie. Brush your teeth, get dressed for school, eat breakfast) to help with her time management. Other watches on the market are quite large. I would buy her a Fitbit ace in a heartbeat if we were able to sync in to her iPad calendar 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, this could help kids with their tasks! Thanks for sharing @Snp283. We look forward to hearing what other community members think. Woman Happy

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

Flaubie
First Steps

My son has ADHD.  In addition to the suggestion below, it would be helpful to set a reoccurring reminder for an interval of time (say every 15 minutes) to keep him on task during school hours.  There are other products that are programmed to only do this.  They do not have the other fitbit functions.

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Calendar-reminders-for-Fitbit-Ace/idi-p/3114705

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Flaubie, thanks for taking the time to share why you would like to see this option on Fitbit Ace 2. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.