Calendar tile on dashboard

I would love for there to be a calendar tile for Fitbit. It would be great if I could schedule my fitness classes within the app and be able to set reminders for them. 

Moderator edit: Labels

5 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

That’s an interesting idea and could be useful, thanks for sharing this suggestion @Missa18!

Nodwood
Jogger

I have just gotten my Versa, and I was surprised with the lack of a calendar-function. I properly should not have been, since this is a fitness-tracker first and smartwatch second. however it is a very essential smart-watch feature.

In my experience, people who actually use smartwatches a lot, for other than tracking, use them as small remotes for their phones. Now this in paticular in a daily office-setting with a lot of meetings. you use the calendar to get a quick overview of your daily meetings and to see which meeting room you need to be at next. or simply to get a quick look at who is calling og texting you, without breaking contact with the counterpart in your meeting to pick your phone out of your pocket.

A calendar feature is pretty essential to a smartwatch and Pebble had a very great integration of a calendar function in their smartwatch - anything remotely like Pebbles calendar would be great. please try to look back at how they integrated it.

By the way - its should support exchange, as this is what most companies use. The current calendar 3rd party app does not.

kind regards
Jacob

Smiley_Axolotl
First Steps

I think it would be great to have a calendar on the Fitbit website and mobile dashboards that would allow you to enter in a variety of things to track your personal health. You could enter:

• Medications/Vitamins - Log when/if you took your medications and set alerts to remind you to take medications or vitamins
  • Healthy actions that aren't calorie burners - Practiced meditation, took a nap, practiced deep breathing, etc.
  • Symptoms and health issues - Log when you experienced knee pain, headaches, dizziness, anxiety, etc.

This could be a great resource to keep track of your health or to notice overall health trends.

Status changed to: New
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello @Smiley_Axolotl ! Thanks for sharing this suggestion, I moved it to this similar post so you can add your vote to it. Please keep sharing your ideas with us! Woman Happy

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.