Camo Pattern - Support Our Troops!

How about a camo pattern?

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

11 Comments
SMahra
First Steps

Just curious, have you guys every thought about making a limited edition series of straps? I'd be all over a camouflage or pro sports teams versions.

redneb
Jogger

I would love to see fitbit get in a licensing agreement with NCAA, NFL, MLB, etc.  I would be a buyer of a fitbit band that displayed my favorite teams.  Would even pay a few dollars more to cover your licensing costs.  Has the company started communication with these franchises?  Also - I recommend a maroon colored fit bot band.

Thanks

huddle
First Steps

Great minds think alike.....I would love an NFL fitbit band! Somebody please make this happen! smile

MISSYLL
First Steps
I'd like to see additional bracelet options for new colors and designs made available. Consider adding NFL, NBA, MLB, NCAA and NASCAR team logos to allow Fitbit wearers to show their team spirit. I'm pretty sure you'll find plenty of those athletes wearing Fitbits too!

You can also expand to patterns for the outdoorsmen - consider the various camouflage patterns.

The additional colors I'd like to see are... white, neon yellow, neon orange, purple and gray. Fun!!!

Cast your vote so we can show our team spirit and change the look of our Fitbits with our mood and whatever fits our fancy for the day!!!
Status changed to: New
AmritaFitbit
Premium User
Progression Runner

Great suggestion! Thanks for posting. 

nosh
Jogger

The fitbit Charge HR and Surge should be made available in "earthy tones" to meet Military requirements in uniform. 

If not, there's also the possibility to contract with the Military so that the leadership can issue them to soldiers to track their physical fitness. The Surge specifically because the soldiers will benefit from the option to compare laps by mile and their fitness in comparison to their counterparts. If a contract was made, I would presume black would be acceptable. 

Maizy66
Recovery Runner
I agree. And I would like to propose the idea of putting your own pack of three colors together for a savings. How about out it Fitbit?
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
Mcore
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thank you for your contribution @SafetyGirl. I believe that this suggestion might be a great idea in order to have other options to chose from our wristband designs. I will gladly send your request to our team members so they can take it into consideration.

Have a great day!

Status changed to: Not currently planned
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

Status changed to: Needs More Info
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thank you for sharing your Feature Suggestion with the Fitbit Community. In order to keep the forums easily searchable, we regularly archive suggestions which become inactive. Your suggestion has been archived, and can no longer receive votes or comments. If you have another suggestion or want to re-post, feel free to add a new Feature Suggestion here.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum
Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs on the top right corner. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.