Charge 3 Clock Face with 3 stats

I just got the Charge 3, and am looking for a clock face to suite my needs.  I don't really need to know what time it is, that is what my phone is for.  What I'd like to see is a 3 stat clock face, so I could see my heart rate, steps, and one other stat.

4 Comments
TechAutoBlog
Base Runner
Almost all of the current 13 clock faces are tappable so you can tap to
switch between multiple stats.
LCarson
First Steps

I know that but I want it show three stats at once when you take a quick
look at the clock face instead of tapping through what you want to see.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

@LCarson Thanks for sharing your idea.

We appreciate your help to improve the Fitbit Charge 3. Let's see what other Community members think and once any update be available it will be communicated as soon as possible.

Status changed to: Released
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re happy to let you know that this has been released on Charge 3. You can find out more here What's changed in the latest Fitbit device update? and How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device? @LCarson , as you've submitted a high quality suggestion that was released, you will now receive a higher voting weight worth 5 votes. Thank you for sharing your ideas and enthusiasm with the community. Please enjoy the new feature!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.