Charge 5 Heavy stat clock face

Hello developers would there any chance of getting the heavy stat clock face from charge 4 over to the charge 5 with color. This way all stats are on one screen. Would love to see it

Thanks
33 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Electromanjim, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about the possibility of adding the Heavy Stat clock face to the Charge 5 . We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

blueeagle
Recovery Runner

And to make room for them (charge 5), time does not have to be so large and dominant in my opinion as we are usually more interested in the stats than the time.

Electromanjim
Base Runner
I really hope they listen to there users and add this clock face back. Thanks for your input

Sent from my iPhone
niamul21
First Steps

Thanks for sharing this.

UlrikeDG
Runner
Nschickle
Recovery Runner

Fitbit is literal dog sh*t with the Charge 5. Slow syncs, every watch face is useless, and functionality has honestly been reduced and the second it is "reviewed by moderator", they will never look at the thread again and in their mind, it is solved. The only think I've done in the past month is beg everyone I know to buy anything except this tracker and everyone has had exceptionally better experience. I'd love to think anyone actually cares but we've been asking for this for months and they simply already made their money and couldn't care less.

Electromanjim
Base Runner
You might be right but I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt and see what they do in there upcoming firmware and app updates

Cheers

Jim

Sent from my iPhone
blueeagle
Recovery Runner

Clock faces do need improvement, but blimey @Nschickle , do you work for a rival by any chance? Always on display, ECG, built-in GPS and unparalleled sleep tracking all outweighed because you don't like the clockface? Get a grip.

Sync could be your phone rather than Fitbit. I had trouble with another make. I doubt a completely trouble free tracker exists.

Nschickle
Recovery Runner
To be honest I am just explosive about this because there is absolutely no
reply. I wish I worked for Fitbit because I've just been blown away by
their development cycles. It's not that there is a perfect one but it
really has been a ruined experience for me compared to any other device
from them.
Electromanjim
Base Runner
I don’t blame you for being upset as you stated it would be nice that they would acknowledge there users and make a comment about situations that are happening just to say they acknowledge there is something wrong and there working on a fix. That’s all maybe someone will acknowledge us soon

Thanks

Jim

Sent from my iPhone
def1014
Jogger

All stats no clock should be an option. I wear my Charge 5 for fitness tracking only on my right hand.

Maymetal
Stepping Up

Thank you for your suggestion.

This is my first Fitbit and although I'm happy with most features , I'm deeply dissapointed with the display.

I got the device mailnly for the Heart Rate stats and the ECG app. Unfortunately, the only clock face that shows the stats at a glance (The Slashed) is unreadable. I have to put my reading glases on to see the tiny figures or scroll down to the Heart Rate screen (which next time I look has reverted back to the clock face).  The only thing that is readable is the time and the slashed design is very distracting.

If I only wanted a watch to show me the time, I would've paid a premium price for a Fitbit!

I would like the stats (especially the heart rate)  to feature prominently on the display (at a glance, without scrolling) and the time displayed to be reduced in size. 

Also,  a more simple/ basic/ less colourful design wouldn't go amiss.

Ben_22
Jogger

Fitbit mods: Any chance we can get an update into whether this is being looked into or even if any progress had been made.

Thanks

---------

@DavideFitbit any update please? 😁

Quan.Nguyen
First Steps

Please bring back the stat heavy clock face from Charge 3, or allow user to diy it on Fitbit Studio!!

Statz21
First Steps

I totally agree with everyone up here, it’s just so annoying. It’s not even hard to configure for us. Fitbit moderators; atleast provide some form of communication and/or update. The current clockfaces seriously make me want to return or sell my device. 

Catspark
Stepping Up

Yoohoo....is anybody home who can respond one way or another?!?!

dannysullivan
Recovery Runner

I just switched from a Charge 4 to Charge 5 and the lack of Stats Heavy really sucks. Please bring it back or better just let us customize the stats we want. I want calories all the time. It's the key stat I'm looking for, but Fitbit loves to shove activity zones at me. All these faces largely lack the ability to have always on stats. Let us pick and customize.

FatDave
First Steps

The current selection of clock faces is awful. They have been designed to look 'cool' but seemingly without any regard to actual functionality and usefulness, which should come first; this is a fitness device, not a fashion accessory. I just want to see time, steps and heart rate at the same time: it's a simple wish. There is exactly one face that does that (Slashed), but inexplicably the stats are rendered at a jaunty angle that covers up part of the clock display. WHY? It looks like the device has crashed. I guess I will have to live with it, but it will annoy me every day.

Ben_22
Jogger

@Fitbit @JonFitbit @AnaFitbit @AmyFitbit @DelFitbit @DavideFitbit @SueFitbit @LukeFitbit @KenjieFitbit @IsaiFitbit @YuriFitbit @HaoweiFitbit @MinjiFitbit @ChrisPJFitbit @MarkFitbit @FrankFitbit @ErickFitbit @LeonelFitbit @GretelFitbit @MGMFitbit @LiamFitbit @AdamFitbit @ChrisMFitbit @CindyMFitbit @BenFitbit @RainFitbit @HugoFitbit @VictorFitbit @AnasFitbit @PablosFitbit @VivisFitbit @KatFitbit @IoanbsuFitbit @AlexandruFitbit @MichaelVFitbit @KivanovFitbit @MatthewFitbit @AndrewFitbit @LizFitbit 

can anyone please tell us if any changes are likely to be seen. We are suffering with poor chilling faces and we just want a simple heavy stat Face. Read the comments on this post to get an idea of what we need and most importantly let us know it’s in the works as we are just left in the dark and frustrated and have been for months

RCS19
First Steps

Whole heartedly agree with this.  Please note that you are only hearing from those of us who have taken the time to complain.  There are a large number of users who are not bothering to complain and are either not purchasing, returning or living with this for now.  I happen to be one who is living with it for now.  Updates have come and no relief.  I've had a Fitbit from the original Charge HR.  This will be my last, even if this is resolved - the lack of response from Fitbit is mind boggling.

Nschickle
Recovery Runner
How insulting that they haven't replied. Good job mods 🙂
Mary991
Recovery Runner

I agree. I would like a clock face that provides meaningful information.

Electromanjim
Base Runner

No negativity it’s all good you have gone through it and we’re still trying. But you are right. The charge 6 will come out with all the bells and whistles where telling them to fix to only tell us to buy the upgrade. Meanwhile the charge 4 is an upgrade to the charge 5. For me it’s off to another company after this charge 5 I’m finished with Fitbit products. And there lack of support.

-----------

Ok since I see they added a new clock face after someone designed it and got voted in on here is my concept for one hoping you all like it maybe fitbit can include this one quick and easy 

cheers

jim

06A8DD84-1EEE-4667-802A-CA5E69F920F5.jpeg

VballKitty
Base Runner

A clockface that is tasteful for every day wear but has the most used fitness items.  A clockface with date,  time heart rate and steps would be awesome.  It is sorely needed. 

Jeremy-C
Recovery Runner
I just bought a new Charge 5. I cannot find a single clock face which displays all my stats on one screen without having to tap through. On my old Charge 3 there was a "stats heavy" face which did exactly that. Seems like a simple ask, and exactly what most users would want: all their stats at a glance without having to jump through hoops.
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.