Compete against Apple Watch wearers

I love competing against my friends. However, a lot of my friends have switched for Apple watches because the battery life is longer and they have more options. I would love to stay with Fitbit. Can I still compete with Apple Watch wearers?!? 

5 Comments
shoian
First Steps

I would love this, I switch from a Charge HR to an Apple Watch (the blaze and Apple Watch were about the same price at the time) and I miss competing against my friends with the Challenges. 

Kimmie_K
First Steps

I just got an Apple Watch as a gift but love the Fitbit app. Please consider integrating Apple Watch with a paid app for those not wearing a Fitbit. I would definitely pay!!!!

jkell
First Steps

My work is doing a healthy at work challenge and they use fitbit app as platform for tracking, but it looks like my new Apple Watch can't track through app.  Last year I carried my phone around, and it looks like I might be doing that again.  I can see why as a business it doesn't make sense to support your competition. But as a user it would be great if you did.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Good idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us. 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.