Create a Fitbit challenges app

My favorite feature of fitbit was the ability to challenge friend(s) to a challenge (ie. to see who could log the most steps in a given week) but that feature has been removed. Regardless of the reasons for getting rid of this function, could we have an app? I just don't see any value in the community aspect of fitbit otherwise.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @TyJohnson83, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about creating a Fitbit challenges app with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Dagoodson
First Steps

While thousands agree with you (based on locked thread begging for it)...it doesn't look like they are even considering it. 

MindCoach
First Steps

I agree on bringing the challenges back, especially the ability to customize them.  I coach many people on wellness and wellbeing and if I could create a specific challenge for them this would be great.  Especially if they didn't have a Fitbit, this way they'd have to purchase one....this would be a win-win

roshem
First Steps

Please add to the Fitbit app some challenges and adventures, the new app is boring 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.