Create a Webpage to View the Top Weekly Stats from Around the World

I strongly believe that a webpage or link from the Fitbit App should be created for the purpose of comparing weekly stats with the general public. I do enjoy receiving my weekly progress reports, but who else sees it? Nobody. It's a shame to work extremely hard some weeks and there's nobody to share the data with.

Worldwide Stats.jpg

An idea I have is to have the ability to check stats from one's town, city, province, state or country. Simply click on the "Stats" link on the app. Then either select your country or type it in. More detailed entries can be entered in to narrow down the area. Every week it would update so not the same person would ever remain at the number one position.

Your stats would only be posted if you agreed of course, and minimal info would be posted. Just the username, profile pic and hometown.

This is a way to compete in the big leagues. Instead of competing with just your friends and family, you can start competing with the rest of your country, and the world.

For your consideration. 

MICHAEL | ONTARIO, CANADA
Charge HR, Charge 2, Aria - iOS, Windows 10
7 Comments
BlackByrd
Recovery Runner

It would be nice if one of the tiles on the dash could be a world map so that we can see our fitbit friends' locations and time zones.  We often make friends with people via a challenge and they are all over the world.  It might be nice if we could all see where the other challengers were in the world.  It might also give us the option of starting challenges specifically with people in the same time zone or same part of the world.  I think a visual would be interesting and kind of cool to see.

Moderator edit: Added Labels

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarreFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Thanks for this sharing this idea! I really would love to see my friends' locations and timezones and make friends via a challenges, would be nice to have this tile added. Hopefully this will be implemented in the future, so let's keep voting! Woman Very Happy

lisa5589
First Steps

Awesome. That's a great way to compare your stats with other people around the world.

Koeslag
First Steps

Perfect! I've been exactly looking for something like this! Hopefully it happens.

BlackByrd
Recovery Runner

It says I can't vote for this one.  maybe because I started it

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.