Daily Goal Sudden Death Challenge

Let's get serious on the daily challenge !

Here the game, I challenge my friends with the Daily Goal Sudden Death Challenge.

At the end of day, all the players who meet the Daily Goal stay in the game. The others are kick out (but can still view the progress).

The challenge continue day by day until only one participant stay in the game or no participants succeed the daily goal.

At the end we can see the ranking of all players of the challenge. \o/

Some optional options and details:

• The creator of the game can choose between participants step goal or specific step goal
  • If at the end all the day all participants succeed in their daily goal, the daily goal get automatically more difficult.
  • People who failed the daily goal the same day can be ranked by % accomplished
  • All challengers have to be 'in' since the first day
  • Classement display
    • %of avancement of the day for the players still in game
    • day complete (score) for the players out

If you like the idea, vote for it !

Thank you 🙂

57 Comments
HisPunk
Recovery Runner

That would be awesome!!! Yes please Fitbit add something like this!!!

Eskignax
First Steps

@LizFitbit : That's 4 years since I created this topic. I got time to used my fitbit, get tired of it, use it again, tired of it again. Now my fitbit is unused in a box. I have no more friends using it. Everybody give up on it. I am quite sad that your team can't make a feature like this one faster it would keep people using it for longer time. Instead you put the display the battery %. Ok, useful, but doesn't make your product more interesting. So, please wake up and do it.

Status changed to: Under Consideration
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone thanks for sharing this suggestion. This is being discussed although I do not have a firm commitment or timeline at the moment. Do continue to vote for this feature suggestion whilst it’s under consideration. Please note that if something is under consideration and chosen for development, it can be a while until it's released or until I have any news to share. Please watch this space for any updates! Thanks for your patience.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I get invited to lopsided challenges ALL THE TIME!  I HATE THEM.  I like challenges to be competitive from the beginning to the end.  People don't seem to care or pay attention to step averages when inviting people.  Challenges shouldn't have small steppers competing with insanely large steppers.  There's no fun in that.  A nice range of steppers around your average would be a nice place to start.  So why isn't it possible in the app to have an option when you start a challenge to use your leaderboard to pick people?  That would make challenges SO MUCH better to me.  And if you want to challenge yourself even more you can select people higher up on your leaderboard than you.  FITBIT PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @SunsetRunner, thanks for explaining why you would like to have this option on your Fitbit Challenges. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Under Consideration". You can learn more about here. Keep adding your suggestions!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

This is an awesome idea! A challenge built for Rockstars 😃

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.