Dress up watch strap

Hi
I’m a Versa owner and I love wearing my watch however it would be great to be able to ‘dress it up’ with a bit of bling and sparkle? The bands are all so boring a dull and scream smart watch. Boringgg 👎🏻
4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @MrsW10, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to dress up your watch strap. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

DramaQueenDiva
Marathon Racer

I was actually just thinking about this.  I go on a lot of cruises and it would be a nice option to have a band that I could use for formal nights.  Woven bands work best for me, but that's not a deal breaker...just something a little dressier that I could use on formal nights would be fine.

JessicaSc
First Steps

Check out Amazon. There are plenty of different bands on there.

MrsW10
First Steps

Thank you, I have and even bought some but  sent them back as they weren’t very nice.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.