Export Heart Rate Variability (HRV) Data

Please enable the exporting of HRV data either for preset or custom periods.

Moderator Edit: Updated label

30 Comments
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Unlike Google’s terms Fitbit owns your data and anything you post. 
i wish this had been written in big letters on the box before I wasted my money on this device. 
The RAW Data is mine and Fitbit is in effect stealing it.  I’m forced to purchase a premium subscription to see my and in some cases allowed to download. 
i purchased the device for medical reference info but can’t get a trend because of the method Fitbit locks access to the data. 
very disappointed. 

FrankT54
Jogger

I would like to see the ability to export HRV data as well!  I would really like to be able to export EDA Scan data, too!

SKAESKAE
Jogger

This is why I bought an FDA approved heart rate monitoring device!

almatl
Recovery Runner

I received the versa 4 Fitbit as part of a study.  I need the detail heart rate data.  Fitbit won't allow the download of the details.

My wife has a Galaxy 5 watch. They allow downloads of ALL captured data. The data is available in minute/minute duration. For her data I use MS Access and SQL (plus a little custom code to handle JSON files).  I summarize and analyze the data the way her doctor likes to see it.

Since the Fitbit watch is part of a study I guess I will continue to use it until I need to get serious about my own data.  Then I will return it to the study admins and get my own Galaxy 5. 

DCBJM
First Steps

We need the heart rate data as that was the reason I bought Fitbit after I had an Heart attack and wanted to be able to track all my heart rates.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.