0 Votes

Fitbit App - 'How Did You Sleep' Recording

Hi Fitbit,

Great product and superb app!  May I make a suggestion to the app developers please?  The section within the app, 'How Did You Sleep', its give a great reading and display of my sleeping pattern via a graph and statistics.  However, can you make the graph more detailed?  Example, It states I went to sleep at 2210hrs, awoke at 0645hrs.  On the graph I can see I awoke by the red line, was sleepless countless times and I woke at 0645hrs.  Can you make the graph so its hour by hour, or even half hour by half hour?  Reason, I can see the red and blue lines for 'restless' and 'awake', but I really don't know what time any of these occurred except for a guess!  I seem to be suffering a red line around a certain time virtually every night, would be nice to be able to drill it down close to a time and see if anything is going on in my sleeping environment that causes it.  Thanks, great work, great product, great app!

1 Comment
Status changed to: Existing Feature
MarreFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @TmJ9185. This is already possible! You need to click on the sleep pattern in the app, then click on it again and you'll see a timestamp pop up with the stage (eg asleep) and time range. You might be able to get this from holding down on the graph as well, depending on your phone. I have fed back to our engineering team that this could be made more intuitive. Thanks! 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.