Fitbit Customer Loyalty Scheme Idea

I would love to see a Fitbit Customer Loyalty Scheme.Smiley Very Happy

I purchased my Fitbit Ultra as I need to monitor and pace my exercise for medical reasons as, I had polio as a child and must not over exercise as I don’t recover as fast as most people.

Having owned and used my Fitbit Ultra every day for 4 years and, raving about my Fitbit Ultra to  almost everyone I have met, I know that my praise of the Ultra has resulted in loads of goodwill and new sales in my family, friends and associates.

However, my poor old Ultra is almost on its last legs and has now been superseded by more fancy Fitbits that do much more like display phone calls, have GPS and measure heart rates, etc.

Now, when I show people my Ultra, I feel a little embarrassed as its a bit tatty and not a great advert for the Fitbit range, although it does show its functional, robust, well engineered and great value for money.

I love my Fitbit and I would love Fitbit to recognise customer loyalty and offer ALL long-term users a discounted upgrade  to better technology and functions.

7 Comments
bbdunn82
Jogger

I was advised to post it here when I reached out to Fitbit on Facebook.  Been using Fitbit for years, recommend to everyone.  I currently have two- a charge hr and flex but now the Alta hr is being released and I have to wait for my flex to die before getting a new one.  I need the hr feature since I have issues and noticed my pulse getting high during a migraine attack but quit using my charge hr because it was too bulky and uncomfortable on my wrist

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

leear
Runner

Two years on from my original suggestion of a "Fitbit Customer Loyalty Scheme" Idea.

I'm now a six year FitBit user, using a tatty second hand Charge HR as my original Ultra finally expired after 5 years. 

Looking around at the range of other brands, that provide fitness trackers, with their very low cost and the free apps for phones, I am even more convinced that a "Fitbit Customer Loyalty Scheme", is needed, so that current FitBit users, continue to upgrade and experience the quality of the Fitbit experience  that us long-term FitBit'ers know and love.

We would also be un-paid World-wide Ambassador's for the FitBit brand and products and a marketing sensation, that would keep the innovation current and relevant to the entire  health and fitness market across the globe 🙂

leear
Runner

Just building on the 'Fitbit Customer Loyalty Scheme Idea' concept Smiley Happy

At some point Fitbit will move into other markets and it would be a  no-brainer to lay the foundations of the scheme to make a new commercial business success.

I'm sure every Fitbit owner also makes other related health and fitness purchases Smiley Happy

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Marpat
First Steps

I think long time customers, should get discounts or "upgrades" made available to them, 10% off goes a long way for people who aren't able to afford the better end watches and trackers, and I'd love to be able to upgrade so I can't give my son my flex 2 

EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Marpat, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about having discounts or upgrades to loyalty clients. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.