Fitbit To Find Lost Pets

How about a Fitbit hidden in a regular looking dog and cat collars for finding lost/missing pets.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels/Title for Clarity

5 Comments
thathelpfulguy
First Steps

dear developers,

I exersice a lot by running, hiking, rockclimbing, wieghtlifting etc. and am also a proud owner of your very own fitbit surge. when i go running hiking and just plain walking i love to know how i did and how heathly am i i just wish i could say the same aboout knowing about my dog. all im asking is for a fitbit harness or coller or even something to attach to those to let me know all the things my srge lets me know about myself 

thanks, look forward to seeing the product

Pet-fit
First Steps
. The suggestion I was thinking about is for pets.

I own a French bulldog, Mimzy. I don't know if you are familiar with this breed, most Frenchies love to sleep, have a daily walk and eat snacks all day. Recently I took Mimzy for her check up at the Banfield Veterinarian her doctor suggested she drop 5 pounds.
I am sure Mimzy is not the only doggie out there that needs to drop some weight. I was thinking it would be so fun to track our pets activity by having a devise like the fit bit in her harness or leash that can track their steps daily.

Pet owners are crazy about their pets and I know they would love to ensure their health and wellness. I would love to help your company come up with ideas for the Fitbit for pets!

Thank you for your time,
Imelda Renteria
PureEvil
10K Racer

There's a product called Fitbark that tracks activity of your furry friends.  I believe that it also allows you to integrate your Fitbit account so that you may compare human and furry stats.

Petowner
First Steps
Thanks!

Sent from my iPad
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.