Fitbit Water Bottle

I just really wanted to recommend Fitbit to make their own water bottle that tracks the amount of water a person is drinking and automatically syncs with the Fitbit app. The thermos smart lid is not a good product and the reviews online show it clearly. Hydration is a part of daily health and Fitbit would benefit all of its users in a real way by creating such a product.

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity & Labels.

130 Comments
Hadden8176
Tempo Runner

@LizzyFitbit  What about a Fitbit branded food scales?

Rich_Laue
Community Legend

@Hadden8176 you would want to add a fitbit food scale under a separate Feature Request. 

K.May
First Steps

Yes!. I would LOVE a fitbit water bottle! Tracks how much you've drank for you and tells you to drink more when you're not drinking enough! Would totally buy one!

Rich_Laue
Community Legend

I would love to see a water bottle that can actually measure the persons hydration level. Currently their isn't any on the market, and to blindly follow a 1940 recommendation could easily spend a user to the hospital. 

Your lips and the color of the urine is the best way to determine when to drink. 

Hydrate Spark has partnered up with Fitbit and tries to monitor Fitbit activity to help in reccinendarions. 

PheonixBunny78
Base Runner

Hidrate spark 2 or 3 and Hidrate steel. All work with Fitbit app, and you do not have to add anything manually unless you use another vessel 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.