Food Plan different options (Atkins, keto, low fat, etc.)

Just a suggestion.
Not everyone is on a weight loss program based on caloric intake. You should give the setup option for Atkins, keto, weight watchers,  low fat etcetera. Would really be advantageous

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity and labels.

7 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @SCooley4, thanks for sharing this suggestion. I think that it might be a great option for people that wants different weight loss programs! Hope a lot of users vote for it.

Ryan23fit4more
First Steps

I love the app, but I’ve been doing Keto for 4 months now and together with the Fitbit I have lost 75 lbs. I would love to continue using the app for my food tracking but I eat tons of vegetables and the food tracker doesn’t give me a break down of “net carbs”. I was kicked out of ketosis other day because I’m guessing unless I write down and count on paper or use another tracker. Is there any way your programmers can work on making this app Keto friendly. I think even if people wear to know their net carbs vs dietary carbs Keto or not this could help them get into a healthier life style. A lot of people are not nutritionally smart and don’t understand the difference. I can’t be the first one to bring this up I just hope someone can get this done getting knock out of ketosis sucks, thanks!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

This would make life easier. I now use 3 different apps but using just Fitbit would be great! #ketolifestyle 

BryceS
First Steps

I think this would be a great feature. At the moment I’m in and out of multiple apps to log my food and macros. A one stop shop here would be great

Gealsolas
First Steps

I couldn't agree more. I wish I was able to track food accurately on the  Fitbit app.  Instead I have to use another app for food tracking. I feel like I would get better results if it was all tracked in one place.

Mischiefone
First Steps

Great idea to incorporate all food and caloric intake in the one app.

Lubicaart
First Steps

Keto calculator is really great idea.!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.