Graphical alignment of cycle and weight

It would be great, if there was a feature that allowed you to graphically align your cycle with your weight tracking.

Since my body tends to retain a lot of water, I would like to see in a chart exactly how much my weight is affected by my cycle and if there are certain days where I usually just weight more due to water retention.

8 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hey @Cilia! Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

RebelRoze
First Steps

That's a great idea. Some days you just feel bloated & you know it's not because you ate too much! Lol

istenno
Jogger

It would also be nice to have resting heart rate graphed in there too!

sanja9
Jogger

This is what I want too.  This would be amazing!

Blufit
First Steps
Hi!
Weight, sleep, calorie intake etc change as women go through their cycle and it would be great to be able to see them together. I've noticed that I'm usually heavier at the beginning of my period and that gets lost when looking at the weight alone. Same goes with calorie intake etc. It would be really neat to see how those things go together.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Blufit, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to graphical alignment of cycle and weight. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

Status changed to: Under Consideration
JuanFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Cilia  and thanks for sharing this suggestion, which has received votes from other community members. I’m happy to let you know that this suggestion has been picked up internally at Fitbit and is being considered by our team. This suggestion will either remain ‘Under Consideration’ until released, or else move to ‘Not Currently Planned’ if it’s not viable right now. Further updates will be posted here.

Please remember that if a suggestion is chosen for development, it can take some time before updates are available or a release is finalized, so thanks in advance for your patience. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs. Fans can continue to vote for this feature suggestion while it is under consideration.

Saamy_eh
Recovery Runner

Agreed! My weight loss seems to stall out once in a while and I suspect it's in relation to my cycle. But going back and forth between the two sections makes it hard to see over time. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.