ICE - In Case of Emergency

Most People today have mobile phones - Tarmac A CRH COMPANY - Ballidon Quarry Don't have a Signal most be have watches - On Monday 12th November 2018 i had a major stroke and was out of 45 minutes - Don't have phone or watch if i had a fitbit with ICE (In Case of Emergency) this what have made life easier lucky the first aiders know about my heart issue but no medical issue which is stored in Josh Mason's office under lock and key. luckily ballidon does have a advanced first aider Phill Stafford with air if it wasn't for Phill at would be a story. Phill is a Life Saver. He should get a special award.

suggestion information is entered from the dashboard and if no heart beat is recorded people are noticed also useful for lone workers.

use ice logo with qr code

Moderator edit: format

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

@Beetopsauce Thanks for you suggestion.

I agree that this would be a useful feature. Let's see what other Community members about a adding ICE to Fitbit products.

FamilyCaravan
First Steps

Hi, I was wondering if you could consider programming the fitbit as a medical alert device to show messages about allergies etc and an emergency contact number when not showing another message. That would be really helpful and a really valuable addition to the device. Thanks

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @FamilyCaravan, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback regarding ICE with us. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. Don't forget to add your vote!

MichelleJVM
Jogger

The medical Alert app did exist on the 3rd party apps there WERE available on the Fitbit Sense (Original) and were taken away for the Sense 2. Fitbit either needs to bring back the 3rd party apps ASAP or create their own Medical ID app.  People of all ages have medical conditions. And first responders need to have access to this information, and we need to be able to update this info as necessary. 

This is the link to the app that already exists. The app we are no longer able to access:

https://gallery.fitbit.com/details/4451be2a-e6f6-48d4-a661-ab1f689c059d

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.