ING bank for Australia Fitbit pay

Please add ING bank, it's pretty popular here in Australia. 

Moderator edit: Topic for clarification

160 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Veesbanh
First Steps

Yes! I have my ING accounts on my Apple Pay so would be great for them to be available on Fitbit pay! This is making me unsure about whether to get the special ed charge 3 of the base model...

Elsker
Jogger

I would also love ING to be added. Just been looking at upgrading my fitbit and I only bank with ING so can't use fitbit pay atm. 

Birdman4512
First Steps

ING would be great. 

ClintBertenshaw
First Steps

Absolutely agree.  Please add ING for Australia.  

WalterD
Jogger

ING Please! Would be fantastic! 

eazevedo
First Steps

Agree! I was very happy with my CBA integration, and was quite frustrating when I have decided to change banks 😕

Looking forward for this integration!

sony101
Jogger

Pl

@Mimikria wrote:

Please add ING bank, it's pretty popular here in Australia. 

Moderator edit: Topic for clarification

Please add ING to fitbit.. Was looking forward to using this feature. 

JadeyM
Stepping Up

Yes, please. I only bank with ING and it would be great to finally be able to use Fitbit pay!

medoix
First Steps

Is this something fitbit needs to add support for or ING themselves?This would be great to have. ING have quite a large customer base in Australia

sutho1973
First Steps

Yes please add ING bank. They have heaps of customers in Australia and I would love to be able to use Fitbit Pay.

jwsnacklord
First Steps

ING is a commonly used bank in Australia, it is unacceptable that it is not supported. Please update.

J.Le
First Steps

Yes! Please add ING! I do manage with ANZ at the moment, but I mostly use ING now. It can be inconvenient sometimes when I forget to transfer funds between the banks. 

rustyrocket
First Steps

Would also love to see ING added. 

Demelzar
First Steps

Yes, please add ING! If this gets the go ahead, how long will it take to get up and running? 

DBrooksy
First Steps

Would be great if ING could be added please 🙂

hc11
First Steps

Please add. 

Cephalxn
First Steps

Can we please get an update on this? ING is the only bank I use and I was really looking forward to using this feature.

rpalmer68
Recovery Runner

We only use ING as well so would love to see ING added to Fitbit Pay.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Please add ING Bank Australia!! Smiley Very Happy

Seashell67
First Steps

One of the reason I bought the Versa so very disapointed not to add ING to the wallet. I'm in Australia  and ING is very popular here.

Pleaseadd
Jogger

Please add ING it is so disappointing that I can’t use Fitbit pay

Pleaseadd
Jogger

Add ing bank to ionic please

CrystalW04
First Steps

PLEASE add ING Bank Australia. So popular here, all my banking is through ING!

camahule
First Steps

Yes please! 🙂

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.