Immediate high/low Heart Rate notifications

An immediate notification when the user's HR goes over or under the set threshold (not just during inactivity after 10 minutes).

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

9 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @sahfenn, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able to receive immediate high/low Heart Rate notifications regardless of your activity status with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Flanni21
Jogger

Thanks for suggesting this.

I will copy my Text down here which i also wrote with the same need/suggestion, please vote for this up there if you also what the feature:

"Hello, I would really vote for an update for the versa 3 to make ist posible to give an alert at any time as soon as the individual setted heartrate Is passed. That would Help many Long Covid Patients to have a better control over their heartrate. Because there ist ist important to keep it down. So please make an update for this Feature  Flanni21_0-1664455945541.png

Thank you so much.

Greatings"

Hanna313
First Steps

That would be a very helpful feature for ME/CFS patients and long-COVID sufferes!

elisabeth.gampe
First Steps

Hi, 
there are so many people who suffer from Longcovid or Me/cfs. This would be a big feature for them!!! Because we are pacing with looking at our heartrate.

jgauger
Jogger
I'm fairly certain that when I bought my Luxe, that there was a setting for High & low heart rate notifications. It's not there any more, and is a feature I really get a sense of safety from. Please bring it back.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @jgauger, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having high and log heart rate notifications available on the Luxe with us. I noticed this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestion board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

jkh239
First Steps
I wish I'd read feedback about this device before I spent $250+. As many others have done, I purchased FITBIT because it advertised heart monitoring. Without the option to get excessive pulse alerts AT ANY TIME the heart monitor is useless for anyone with coronary issues. What about a heart attack while exercising or shortly after I stop ?
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @jkh239, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about getting high heart rate notifications at any time with us. Because this product feedback was already requested in this board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

Skerbo
First Steps

I agree. I bet the charge 6 as quite accurate and affordable tracker will go viral among me/cfs & long covid  communities. As this is the main function people with those conditions look for.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.