Instead of sending out weekly summary emails, make them available via the website

I think that you should stop sending out weekly progress report emails because it's kind of hit or miss when you actually get around to sending them out.  I've missed numerous weeks reports (and, yes, my email is working correctly) because they were never sent to me.  Even one of your support people I talked to on a different problem stated that was an issue he had.

Simple solution, make them available via the web interface.

Thank you,

Dan R.

Moderator edit: Removed personal information

1 Comment
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @dpreiniger, and thanks for taking the time to share your suggestion about having access to weekly reports via the web interface!

We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If your suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates! In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.