Integrate Fitbit with Supernatural app

Supernatural connection

Moderator edit: Clarified subject
17 Comments
Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thanks for sharing this suggestion. Our web API and smartwatch SDK are open which means that the service you are wanting can actually integrate with Fitbit. We’d encourage you to make this suggestion to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. You will likely be able to email them via their contact us page or customer support, or they may have their own ideas board like this. Or encourage them to reach out to Fitbit directly. Thanks for your participation in the Feature Suggestion forums, we look forward to making Fitbit more useful for you.

ScottEldridge
Jogger
Allow Supernatural (fitness application that runs on Oculus Quest) to use the heart data from the Fitbit trackers.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject and updated label
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @ScottEldridge. Thanks for sharing this suggestion about integrating Fitbit with Supernatural on Oculus Quest with us. Our web API and smartwatch SDK are open which means that the service you are wanting can actually integrate with Fitbit. We’d encourage you to make this suggestion to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. You will likely be able to email them via their contact us page or customer support, or they may have their own ideas board like this. Or encourage them to reach out to Fitbit directly. Thanks for your participation in the Feature Suggestion forums, we look forward to making Fitbit more useful for you.

misalani
Recovery Runner
Am asking if you would work with Supernatural to add HR in their app the same way garmin, and apple watches have the abilty to do so. Am also hoping the same option for nordictrack and peloton. I love fitbits ecosystem but feels like not allowing these other connected apps access the same as garmin and apple is really lacking.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @misalani. Thanks for sharing this suggestion about integrating Fitbit with the Supernatural app with us. Our web API and smartwatch SDK are open which means that the service you are wanting can actually integrate with Fitbit. We’d encourage you to make this suggestion to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. You will likely be able to email them via their contact us page or customer support, or they may have their own ideas board like this. Or encourage them to reach out to Fitbit directly. Thanks for your participation in the Feature Suggestion forums, we look forward to making Fitbit more useful for you.

inxaos
First Steps

I have an Inspire 2 and I use the Supernatural VR app for my workouts and I would like to be able to see my Heart Rate data for my workouts. I love using my fitbit, but I feel I could gain significant benefit from this kind of integration.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @inxaos, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to sync Heart Rate details with Supernatural app. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. 

To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

DawsonLI
Recovery Runner
Have VR workouts like those in Supernatural and other Oculus exercise apps work directly with the Fitbit app and devises. Workouts show up as generic aerobic workouts. Include direct HR connection.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @DawsonLI, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about syncing with Supernatural workouts. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes.

We’d encourage you to make this suggestion to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Waterstar2016
First Steps
Supernatural is the first exercise program that makes me WANT to work out. It is a VR game that is used with a VR helmet. Some trackers can be paired, others cannot. Fitbit is one of the ones that cannot pair. I would love to see my heart rate on the Supernatural app.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Waterstar2016, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about sync with Supernatural app. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post hereClick on the thumbs-up to show your support. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

SECC
Jogger
I am really enjoying my daily workout on my VR using the app, supernatural but I would like to pair it to my Fitbit so that my heart rate can be recorded in the supernatural app from my fitbit
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @SECC, thanks for sharing this suggestion about integrating your Fitbit data with Supernatural app with us. Because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

MelanieLang
First Steps
Can you please Allow Supernatural (fitness application that runs on Meta Quest 2) to use the heart data from the Fitbit trackers. I specifically have a Versa 2
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @MelanieLang, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about integrating Fitbit with the Supernatural app. I noticed a similar idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestion board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

nowheat
First Steps
The developers at Supernatural VR have sent you Quest 2 headsets to try out their workout app, which has the ability to capture heart rate data from a few monitors (Fitbit's competitors) and show it on screen. This does wonders for fine-tuning workouts as well as motivation. Please work with with Supernatural to allow Fitbits to connect.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @nowheat, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about being able to connect Fitbit with Supernatural app with us. I found two similar ideas already posted in this board and you can see them here:

Please support these ideas by adding your vote as this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.