0 Votes

Integrate Silver Sneakers data with Fitbit

It would be great if the Fitbit would add the Silver Sneakers site/data.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

3 Comments
Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about having an integration between Silver Sneakers data and Fitbit with us. Our web API and smartwatch SDK are open which means that the service you are wanting can actually integrate with Fitbit. We’d encourage you to make this product feedback to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. You will likely be able to email them via their contact us page or customer support, or they may have their own ideas board like this. Or encourage them to reach out to Fitbit directly. Thanks for your participation in the Product Feedback forums, we look forward to making Fitbit more useful for you.

dkt2623
First Steps
Thank you but the SS app is not listed. To add activities to both that
app and Fitbit is cumbersome. And there are hundreds if not thousands of
SS participants so it may be worthwhile.
JamesKK
Recovery Runner

I recently changed from UHC whose Renew program DOES interact with my Fitbit Inspire to log steps, but since I joined Humana's Silver Sneakers, apparently it does not interact with Silver Sneakers.  It should be relatively easy to use the same program that is used with Renew and apply it to Silver Sneakers.  I'm very disappointed to find that you have no plan to do so.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.