Integrate with Apple Watch

The options available for wearing your FitBit with business casual clothing is extremely limited. Please partner with Apple & allow us to use the Apple Watch to track our steps for a premium subscription. I love the APP & currently proudly wear my flex daily, but would really like the option available when the Apple Watch is released.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

683 Comments
Whistley21
First Steps
I have two different Fitbit devices as well as mobile track on my iPhone. i use these devices throughout the day for various activities. There are occasions I wish I could leave the phone behind and wear my Apple Watch. Will Fitbit ever allow integration of mobile track on the Apple Watch
Whistley21
First Steps
I would probably pay for this service even though I have already paid for several devices.
KSpider
First Steps
I too would pay for an app to better integrate Fitbit tracking and the Apple Watch.
Drhklm
First Steps

I enjoy both platforms and I believe I understand the decision to not integrate at this time.  I would like to recommend maybe a collaboration of an Apple/Fitbit watch. Just as they have produced the Apple/Nike watch. I would believe many of us that want both worlds would purchase a device that would accommodate both platforms.  I wear my Apple Watch and Fitbit device everyday, it would be nice to have them combined so I don't feel I am plugged in to so many electronics (smile).

Just a suggestion, but one I feel would benefit both organizations and definitely the large number of customers that find it difficult to chose one over the other and therefore wear multiple devices.

Both platforms offer functionality that are unique to them and makes it very difficult to just draw a line in the sand to chose one or the other.

Sigman527
First Steps

To whom this may concern,

I would look like to suggest that Fitbit creates a subscription model or a seperate app you pay for that will allow for integration with 3rd party wearables/devices. I am one of many people who have an apple watch and love it, but the one thing I miss from fitbit is the community & challenges. 

I would be willing to pay a one time fee upwards of $45 to be able to use the secondary app or integration service. I love my apple watch, but it is a very lonley place to be. Please help us by creating a service/new app!

-Apple Watch User

jwuertley
Jogger
Yes...I would pay for a Fitbit app for the Apple Watch. Fitbit...there is a market out there that you could capitalize on.
antikewl
Base Runner

Yes, please include steps from the Apple Watch.

jwuertley
Jogger
Fitbit...there is a market out there to capture customers that will never buy a Fitbit hardware device. Develop an Apple Watch, and Samsung watch, app! People like me would buy it. Based on the requests, there is a demand for this.
presto2116
First Steps

Agree wholeheartedly. I love my fitbit and have had it for 3 years. can not imagine losing all that data and stats. But I want an apple watch. I would pay either a one time fee or a monthly subscription to allow an apple watch to count toward fitbit

presto2116
First Steps

This could be a good idea but i think a better way, like others have sugested is to have a apple watch compainion app that cost money but allows you to sync apple watch data with fitbit. I would pay to get that data to transfer

barbaraflys
Jogger

I am a surge user.  I talked everyone in my building into getting the form of Fitbit they could afford so we could do challenges.  that was over a year ago.  (they ALL had iphones)  now 15 people are now "inactive" becuase they have been getting iwatches.  (the functionality and the overall look is more attractive).  Here is my issue:  I dont WANT an iwatch.  BUT now I have no one to compete with anymore.  they cannot do challenges and today was the last straw...in the middle of a workweek challenge...the very last person defected.  I am desperately searching for an answer and it looks like my answer from FitBit is.... buy yourself an iwatch becase we are not going to make or play nice with any other devices.  I am dissapointed - and I guess I need to start searching for an iwatch.  (the very masculine look of the surge and the band wearing out was another deciding factor...I WAS going to just get another Surge...but now...

Please listen to your users!!!! 

svagml
Jogger

Yes, please include steps from the Apple Watch.  Users would be willing to pay. 

KevB1961
Recovery Runner
I fear the lack of any response centrally ( I couldn't see one 🙂 from Fitbit staff tells me this isn't a likely option they want to persue
iammike
Stepping Up

This would be huge for me!

I understand that Fitbit makes most of it's capital by selling devices so the idea of letting you use a device out of their ecosystem might initially be disregarded BUT if it was made part of the Premium package I think it makes sense.

PhilBit
Recovery Runner
I think FB should allow Apple Watch users full access to the app for a monthly fee. They would have to grant full access to all features just like having a Fitbit but using Apple Watch instead. That would rapidly increase Fitbit user base and also increase revenue.
PhilBit
Recovery Runner
I think FB should allow Apple Watch users full access to the app for a monthly fee. They would have to grant full access to all features just like having a Fitbit but using Apple Watch instead. That would rapidly increase Fitbit user base and also increase revenue.
Turbospyder
First Steps
Would love to see Fitbit support Apple Watch steps with mobile track in addition to just iPhone.
FitNique
First Steps
Their lack of response is also a sign of poor customer service...

Sent from my iPhone
Rollerskier
Tempo Runner
Agree. I have been reading about 180 comments the last 11 months and no response so far from Fitbit... Almost incredible lack of response...surly Fitbit must have been evaluating what to do. Earth to Fitbit what's going on? Are you with us?

Sent from my iPhone
Lordlinley
Jogger
I think everyone agrees integration with Apple Watch we still be using your product maybe u could add a small purchase charge to cover your end but if this doesn't happen I think a lot of people will bin Fitbit and move on which would be a massive shame
rickaustin
Stepping Up

I would love to have the ability to populate Fitbit information from Apple Watch. I would even pay for an app if it allowed me to stay in the Fitbit ecosystem while using Apple Watch.

Lordlinley
Jogger

I'm confused as the syncsolver supposed to import Apple health data to Fitbit but doesn't

Moderator Edit: Removed personal information.

mattdhall
Recovery Runner

I would like to say that I also would pay a good amount of money for a Fitbit app for Apple Watch.

Kickinmom
First Steps

Add me to the list of folkls who'd be willing to pay for a subscription for integration. for now, I'll do what someone said - import steps into MapMyRun from Apple, then integrate MMR with FB. More than one way to solve a problem. 

TiminMelb
First Steps
Please make an apple watch app. Then there will be a larger community
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.