Integrate with Apple Watch

The options available for wearing your FitBit with business casual clothing is extremely limited. Please partner with Apple & allow us to use the Apple Watch to track our steps for a premium subscription. I love the APP & currently proudly wear my flex daily, but would really like the option available when the Apple Watch is released.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

683 Comments
hrmarberry
First Steps
By enabling the Fitbit app to access the Apple Watch as a premium feature, you would likely increase Premium sales. The increase in annual premium subscriptions could potentially replace lost device revenue (at a lower margin) for users who switch devices. Or, bring incremental value opening up to the Apple community.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @hrmarberry, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to integrate Fitbit with Apple Watch. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

Mikeyp2000
Jogger
I have an Apple Watch. I can’t get the steps from that to go into Fitbit challenges .

I prefer the Apple workout app for recording runs and walks.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @JustMe1234, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to sync steps from with Apple Watch to Fitbit challenges. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. 

To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

MarGTos
First Steps
Create an app the syncs Apple Watch data to Fitbit app. Charge premium prices for the app. Make money and make Apple Watch owners happy!!
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @MarGTos, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about integrating with Apple Watch. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. 

To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

aaajdovehr
First Steps
Support. Apple Watch.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @aaajdovehr, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about integrating Fitbit with Apple Watch with us. I noticed a similar idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestion board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.