Integration with OKOK International

Hello everyone, 

I just bought a scale with Bluetooth and when I was setting it up I found out that it “might” connect to my Fitbit but when trying it out, it didn’t work out, I guess is not integrated with Fitbit, the app is call “Okok International“. ¿Can you please integrated it for us? That way we can have more options of scales. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

20 Comments
Iang998877
First Steps

Hi I just bought a Fitbit versa 2 and some Bluetooth scales. How do I sync the data from the Bluetooth scales to Fitbit? It uses the app OKOK?

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Iang998877! Great suggestion, thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request. Post a comment or click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Iang998877
First Steps

I have the same issue 

ElenaDominikM
Keeping Pace

Hi there,

I purchased a Bluetooth scale including the OKOK international app from the brand kangyou. The app enables a connection to the fitbit app and also the forwarding to the app authorization on fitbit.com works perfectly.

An error occurs after pressing the "Allow" button, in that indeed a access to the fitbit app is taking place, but there is no synchronization or access authorization.  

Therefore, I would be very happy about the implementation of this function.

Best regards

Elena

ClubleyM
Jogger

I have the same app. Same issue, I click "Connect to Fitbit", Switch it on Then it takes me to a Fitbit page to allow the data exchange. I click "Allow" and it says that it's opening the app, which it does, but then it hasn't taken it.

Baboesingh
Recovery Runner

Anyone knows if it already does work with the OKOK app? 

Have recently bought a similar scale online, waiting for it to arrive. Hope it now works with fitbit.

Doylie44
First Steps

I’m having the same issue.  Go to allow the connection then nothing.  

Baboesingh
Recovery Runner

It only works with the special OKOK app... and within the app there is an option to sync your fitbit account to the okok account.... but it doesn't sync any information between the two account, I think its only for them to gather information about your fitbit account so I disabled it. 

Doylie44
First Steps
Hi ya
Yeah - I couldn’t get it to sync. Someone posted and said we could ask Fitbit to allow the 2 apps to communicate like their own scales can ?

Get Outlook for iOS
Baboesingh
Recovery Runner

Yeah would be really cool of Fitbit if they did do that... But unfortunately I don't see them actually do that because they would shoot in their own foot since they got a scale 'specially' made to sync with fitbit.

SueReutzel
First Steps

I am having the same problem. I bought my scales a few months ago and had them in storage, waiting until we remodeled our bathroom. I just got them out and they won’t sync with my Fitbit app. I bought them specifically because they say they they are Fitbit compatible. They are not WW compatible, but my Fitbit syncs with my WW app automatically. It was my way to link the two, through my Fitbit app. It has a screen to link the two, but, when you do what it says, it opens the Fitbit app, but there is no way to link them. I feel like I was ripped off. I waited so long to get the scales out, that I probably can’t do anything about it, through their company. They are nice scales. It’s a shame they don’t work together. Please try to do something to fix this problem, as I see that I am not the only one with this problem. 
Thank you

GoGT
First Steps

I am due to replace my Fitbit Alta soon and will most likely move to another brand that is compatible with the OKOK app. As much as I’ve enjoyed Fitbit so far, I would prefer to centralize my information in one health app. For now (and while my Fitbit Alta is still alive), I hope marusandoval’s proposal for Fitbit to integrate the OKOK international app gains traction so it will the referred to the appropriate Fitbit teams for development. I myself voted for the proposal already 🙂 It would be great to see how well Fitbit will integrate the data from the OkOk international app, if Fitbit will decide to do so. 

Baboesingh
Recovery Runner

unfortunately I don't see Fitbit actually resolving this issue, and they lack more 'minor' issues concerning the data sharing with us, the users... Which I found to be way better from Garmin.. Which has a software that is easily connectable with multiple other devices, even through ANT+ which is basically meaning that whatever information your device provides, YOU actually can retrieve them yourself and analyse with whatever program/app you find suitable... So for someone like me, who likes to keep track of all the things from my tracking watch I would recommend to look at a Garmin 😉 At least for me it's that the next tracking watch I will buy will be most definitely not a fitbit unfortunately... (give it 10% chance, going to look into the new charge 4 looks promising though) 

Staceyw10xo
Jogger

My okok international scales were connected to my fitbit app and suddenly stopped?

MissKHJackson
First Steps
Can OKOK International be added as a supporting app to be able to link to fitbit
Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thanks for sharing this suggestion. Our web API and smartwatch SDK are open which means that the service you are wanting can actually integrate with Fitbit. We’d encourage you to make this suggestion to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. You will likely be able to email them via their contact us page or customer support, or they may have their own ideas board like this. Or encourage them to reach out to Fitbit directly. Thanks for your participation in the Feature Suggestion forums, we look forward to making Fitbit more useful for you.

FanniK
First Steps
Sync OKOK international smart scale with fitbit so that you weight, body fat, etc data is automatically visible in the fitbit app.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @FanniK, thanks for sharing this suggestion about syncing your Fitbit data to OKOK International with us. Because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Mommalelu
First Steps
I use okok scale and app and am looking to sync the information with my Fitbit app
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Mommalelu, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about being able to sync Fitbit with your OKOK scale with us. Because this product feedback was already requested in this board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.