Logging Aches and Pains with notes on Fitbit app

App feature, not hardware, suggestion:

- Add a tracking tile for physical discomfort (or not), by body part.
- Drop-down for user to choose relevant body part(s).
- Log time and discomfort on a scale of 1-10.
- Allow for a short narrative

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

9 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @DrewDogg55, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about logging aches and pains with notes on the Fitbit app. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Emigus
First Steps

I like this idea but I would like to register them in a calender like the menstruations part does, so you can se if problems reaccour in a pattern. 

DrewDogg55
First Steps

@Emigus Bingo!!  That's exactly what I had in mind, you just just articulated it more effective, thanks! 

But exactly, the real value would be derived by  having the ability data to draw trends and assiciations between physical discomfort and sleep, exercise, health metrics, heart activity, sp02, food macros, mindfulness, and more.  

Help enable peak performance!!!! 

Simmo081
Jogger

Love this suggestion, I had ankle surgery 4 months ago and it would be great if I could track my steps and also track pain levels at the same, I think this idea is a no brainer, I'm currently using a pain tracker but there is nowhere to add physical exercise and or steps associated with the pain, please consider this as it would help many people who suffer from debilitating and chronic pain.

Chayes00
First Steps

I would love if fitbit had an application to log symptoms, like logging water and food, that coincides with the date with the data stored on fitbit. It would be convenient to be able to keep the data in one place, rather than having to use separate apps. Is this something that can be developed? 

SneakyPrawn
First Steps

This would make the fitbit pretty much perfect. As someone with a couple of medical conditions that fluctuate, it would be awesome to track symptoms against all the other stats to discover potential triggers or patterns! Come on fitbit, please add it for us 😁 the calendar style like the period tracker would probably work really well for it. 

lauraclaire22
Jogger

This would be so useful for people with underlying health issues who are trying to keep healthy and fit using a Fitbit, being able to ascertain what exacerbates health issues or helps them could be a major life changer for some. 

Jojobit
First Steps

This would make so much sense to track all health & wellness data in one place. A Symptom trackers that has the context of recorded data on heart rate, sleep, steps, menstrual cycle, water in take, this would be a game changer for true wellness. Please Fitbit post a response and consider adding this before Apple do it first!! 😊

Kiwiorange
First Steps

I like this idea too and then specifically for my hayfever status. It is really bad now where I live and affects my general fitness and sleep so I would love to log it somehow. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.