Make “Get In Your Zone” Challenge Permanent

Please make “Get In Your Zone” Challenge permanent.
15 Comments
LZeeW
Ultramarathon Racer
Fitbit offered the Get in your Zone Challenge twice. Comments seem to be positive. Several users were disappointed that there was no "rematch". Fitbit should offer this personal challenge more often.
FMKati
First Steps

I loved Get in your Zone Challenge. I was really disappointed that it was not continued.
Would be great it it came more often, or would last for longer than one week.

Thanks in advance

Memawjir
First Steps

Agreed!  Had an off week last Zone Challenge - would love another opportunity soon.
Maybe set up so user can select if they want the challenge weekly, biweekly, monthly, etc.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @DotᚖMac, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about making the Get In Your Zone challenge permanent with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visi tour FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @LZeeW, thanks for explaining why you'd like to see the Get In Your Zone challenge more frequently with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums organized and make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

JoPNittany
Jogger

I agree, not only should the Get in the Zone Challenge be a Challenge on a regular basis, but you should also be able to either do the Challenge by yourself or against others. One of my friends stated that she was doing lots of indoor exercise, last week, and though she wasn’t in the Top 5 for Steps, she did over 317 Zone minutes for the week.

LZeeW
Ultramarathon Racer

@LizzyFitbit   Thank you for merging my request with the pre-existing one.  I searched before starting and I got no results.  Thanks again!

KTHorning
Jogger

I find Get in the Zone much more motivating than the Fitbit Challenge, which I had done regularly with my family for a few years.  I really prefer to challenge myself and to try to beat personal records.  Get in the Zone should be a weekly challenge.

BioBuff
Stepping Up

Yes please add the Get in your Zone as a choice for a weekly challenge! It is very motivating for me to check my progress each day to insure that I am obtaining at least the 150 minutes of active minutes suggested per week! When I obtain the the first badge, it motivates me to keep going and go for the gold and the diamond! I truly appreciate this! I just finished a Get in the Zone challenge this past week and was so disappointed when I went to start a new one for this week but found that it was not available to select. Please add this to the list of challenge choices! Thank you!

Jehansenai
First Steps

I came here to write a similar post. I want to do this challenge more often! So please please please please please make it a permanent challenge

Eagle1
Strider

Yes, Please make this a recurring challenge! I've participated in most/all of the challenges that I can and really do enjoy pushing myself with this one!

Happycamper109
Recovery Runner

I would love this to be a recurring challenge also please!

charleskn
Distance Runner

I totally agree. The majority of the fitbit challenges are all based on steps and distance, with little attention to zone minutes. I understand that zone minutes are not available on all trackers, but this is a definite bias that make participating in challenges less interesting.

Ceredwyn
Recovery Runner

Adding my voice to this - I don't tend to get steps done (I average about 5000 a day).  But I do a lot of high-intensity work with Ring Fit and similar products because I can be 'on call' and nip back to the computer in a second.

So I'm in the weird position with Challenges where I consistently lose out - I find it hard to hit even 5000 steps.  But I can hit 40-60 Active Zone minutes consistently.

Similarly, I'd like to see:

A stairs competition.
A 'hitting active minutes every day for a week' competition.

kcorygirl
First Steps

I would love it if you would make Get in the Zone Permanent. It is really motivating to see how you are doing daily and how it is adding up toward your over all goal for the week. Please make it an option for a Permanent Tile. I really miss it. I thought I deleted it and after talking to a fitbit advisor was told it is no longer an option for a Tile. I hope this has received enough inquires that we would like it back to add it back. Thank you. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.