Make the Fitbit app compatible with the Huawei health app

Currently can't link the Huawei health app or the Huawei GT watch to the Fitbit app. it would be great to do so in future as I recently upgraded from the Fitbit charge2 to the GT watch so it works alongside my phone and still want to link everything up to the Fitbit app and carry on where I left off.

10 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Dear @Garethgareth92 and all community members, thanks for sharing this suggestion. Our web API and smartwatch SDK are open which means that the service you are wanting can actually integrate with Fitbit! We’d encourage you to make your suggestion to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. You will likely be able to email them via their contact us page or customer support, or they may have their own ideas board like this. Or encourage them to reach out to Fitbit directly! Thanks for your participation in the Feature Suggestion forums, we look forward to making Fitbit more useful for you.

Mwhitwam
First Steps

Hi can you make the huawei health and watch gt app comparable with fitbit app please so it can. Sync steps, heartbeat and sleep. Thanks

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Mwhitwam, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. Don't forget to add your vote!

AKotseva
First Steps

Hi. I'm with p30 pro and would also appreciate if it is possible for the native huawei health Pp to gather information from my fitbit charge 2 or at least from the fitbit app. 

inGinG
Recovery Runner

I'm using Huawei P9... Unfortunately, I didnt know about the compatibility issues when I ordered my Versa. SO now, I encounter my watch cannot connect to my home WiFi, I've been trying all sort of suggestions / remedies but it still doesnt work. This is really frustrating and annoying, in my phone Fitbit app always show incorrect password. 

Here is my humble request, please Huawei P9 as one of the compatible mobile device to Fitbit Versa.  

Thanks!

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Dear community members, thanks for sharing this suggestion. Our web API and smartwatch SDK are open which means that the service you are wanting can actually integrate with Fitbit! We’d encourage you to make your suggestion to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. You will likely be able to email them via their contact us page or customer support, or they may have their own ideas board like this. Or encourage them to reach out to Fitbit directly! Thanks for your participation in the Feature Suggestion forums, we look forward to making Fitbit more useful for you.

Westy50
First Steps

Huawei Health is by far the BEST app for runners. It has a healthy breakdown of your run and enables you to set up running training which would cost extra on most other apps. This app however doesn't charge you extra! The training includes set days and gives guidance on how fast you need to run etc. Forget Strava... This is the way forward!

Fitbit needs to include this incredible app in its armoury.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Westy50. This is a great suggestion and thanks for explaining why you'd like to link your Fitbit account with Huawei Health with us! This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While this isn't currently planned at this moment, we have left voting open so we can keep tracking this request overtime. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Import data of huawei app in same manera thank otorrinolaringologías papa as myfitness pal...
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Carlitos_Alegre, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to link Fitbit app with the Huawei Health app. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.