Manual entry for exercise log

Is there a way to add some way to manually add an exercise or workout that doesn't fit into the categories that are already in the manually entered exercises search.  I use several different apps, programs that will tell me how many calories I burned based on how long I did exercises and to level of effort.  Even if it was something as simple a second "other workout" and you can change the time and calories.

3 Comments
Status changed to: Existing Feature
LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi! Thank you for participating in our Feature Suggestion Board. 🙂 I am glad to tell you that this feature already exists. You can log your exercises manually and customize them. Here you can find more information about this function:  How do I manually log an activity or exercise?

khunz
First Steps
Yes I know about this function, however if you have an exercise that does not meet one of the preprogrammed types in the search function you can’t add it.

I use other programs like various apps or workout programs that tell me how many calories I burned and would like to be able to input those without just trying to make them fit into a pre-populated exercise type.

Get Outlook for iOS
DrLaura
Jogger

I would like to see a way to program a preferred exercise type on the website in such a way that it would upload to my Fitbit Blaze device.  That would avoid the dilemma of deciding which exercises to add. The data for those exercises could be accessed via a wider exercise database, which would, of course, be provided by Fitbit. Alternatively, some exercises I would like to see added to the existing programs are indoor biking, Zumba, kayaking, rollerblading, yoga.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.