Measure Body Temperature

I would like to be able to monitor body temperature using my tracker.

Moderator edit: edit title for clarity & Labels

254 Comments
Status changed to: Released
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to measure your body temperature using your Fitbit device. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on the newest Fitbit Sense. You can find more details about this watch here.

@NDF, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

Vicmarvictx
First Steps
If only it had being done closer to the time I suggested it you would have
made by now so much money out of our resent encounter with COVID 19.
In any case thanks so much, looking forward to purchasing my new one.
FitKat63
First Steps
If everyone wore a Fitbit that displayed your temp it would help businesses also. Think about how many lines you have to wait in now for someone to check your temp.Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note8, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone
Law633
Keeping Pace

Hi LizzyFitbit,

Thank you for in improvement.  How about those using other Fitbit models like Ionic?  Any possibility of update via firmware update?

Regards

Moderator edit: personal info removed

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.