Medium size band/strap

there should be more options as well as sizes for the bracelet, the small was snug on my wrist and would not slide back and forth on arm, so sales person said to get large, it is huge and awful, there needed to be a medium for women so its not so huge and bulky like the large!!! Not Happy with it!

Moderator edit: added labels / subject updated for clarity

29 Comments
ztips72
Jogger

The small is too tight, the large has too much of leftover band underneath (if you know what I mean?).

Any chance of a medium band for those of us inbetween?

Jeasmada93
First Steps

This would be such a good thing to have. I have the same problem the small fits for me but I ended up braking so I am stuck with having to wear a too big of a band.

Kikka
First Steps
Why don't you make a MEDIUM wristband? The small is too small and the large is too big. Is it ok to cut the large wristband or will it break apart?!
mkissl
Recovery Runner

I agree!    I bought the large, but it's really too large, and the small was too small.  I used your paper template and fall RIGHT in between.  Please consider a medium size.  I also wish there were interchangeable bands available for with the HR feature.   Thanks FitBit for listening, just want to make sure more comments are posted for the bands.

Dancing27
First Steps

Why are there no medium size fitbits made?

Small is too small for me, and the large is too large.  The whole mechanism is slightly off my wrist.  Will this pose a recording problem?

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I wanted to give my girlfriend a fitbit for christmas. Since I was not sure if the surge would be too big for her I also ordered a charge hr. However, it turned out that both was too big for her and we had to return both.

The problem is, that the body of the watch is broader than her wrist. Any chance for a new product product?

IMG_20151228_181943.jpgIMG_20151228_182004.jpg

Jmcl13
First Steps
I bought the charge hr and loved everything about it, but the size. I have a 5.5 inch wrist, which supposedly will fit the small size, but it seems fitbit did not consider the fact a small wrist is not wide. My wrist is only 2 inches wide! The charge hr had a two-finger gap on the side. The top is not bendable. If I tightened it, it was very uncomfortable, but still did not reduce the gap. An extra small size would do the trick.
GrammaPatti
Jogger

Actually, they need a petite size, too. My wrist is only 5.0" and even the small is too large!

Chloe18
Stepping Up
Hey can you guys vote and help me fight for this I need my iPod touch4 IOS 6.1.6 with the fitbit app on it please
Cscheid84
Jogger

I would like a medium size band, the other two sizes do not fit me properly. The heart rate monitor lags when trying to keep up with actual heart rate while working out, it also doesn't regester accurately when there are dips and spikes in your heart rate, but that just goes along with lagging to catch up, if it checked heart rate every second or two them promptly caught up that would be alot better, also being able to "pause" it so to speak like when you are driving or sitting down would be very convenient, that way it will cut back on over counting steps. Last but not least, an alarm to get moving. We pay good money for these devices, I think we deserve it. Thank you

Moderator edit: added labels

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

That's a great idea! I think medium size bracelets would be a great add to the accessories as everybody has different wrist sizes. Thank you for your suggestion.

DblGee
Tempo Runner

1. I would like to see better quality "prettier" bands in brighter colors AND size medium.  Fo me - smaill is too small....large is too large.

mdw21
First Steps

I wish you made a size medium for the leather and nylon bands for the Blaze. A specially the leather, for $100 I would expect to be able to get a better fit. It's either way to short or way to long making the movable loop worthless because it either doesn't stay on the band to hold it down because there's no band left for it and on a few occasions has almost unbuckled or it slides all the way to the buckle when the band is to long and your left with this long tail getting caught on everything. I have both sizes options in the leather (sm & lrg), and the problems I have with each size would be eliminated if there was a medium size option.

crazylash
Recovery Runner

Please make a more flexible band so that it can fit extra small wrists. Small is still too big with the rigidness I can't get it to fit the shape of my wrist properly. 

samantha3050
Jogger

Please make a medium band for the Charge 2.  The small is too uncomfortable and the large I have down to the last hole and is still a bit big.  Think of it as a goldilocks fix, too, big, too small.....just right. And while you're at it some better color choices.  Maybe brighter colors or patterns?

Thanks

thefitnesskitty
First Steps

How amazing would it be for there to be more than 2 band sizes to pick from when purchasing a fitbit. It must be acknowledged that not everyone falls under the "small" or "large" wrist category. To ensure that the HR tracker can work as efficiently and accurately as possible the fitbit must be secured on the wrist properly. So why not come up with extra small, medium and XXL wristbands! Inclusivity is key to success, please vote to include more sizes available for purchase!

Status changed to: Not currently planned
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

Ephes512
First Steps

It would be great if there was a medium size band for the ionic.  I recently lost 30 pounds and the large band is a little too big but the small one doesn't work great.

Status changed to: Needs More Info
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thank you for sharing your Feature Suggestion with the Fitbit Community. In order to keep the forums easily searchable, we regularly archive suggestions which become inactive. Your suggestion has been archived, and can no longer receive votes or comments. If you have another suggestion or want to re-post, feel free to add a new Feature Suggestion here.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum
Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs on the top right corner. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.
ReneeC1993
First Steps

Please listen to your customers and make a medium band size. 

I am right on the cusp but find the large annoying because it is too long. A lot customers seem to have the same trouble. Don't you want customers to be 100% happy.

pixiesparrow19
First Steps

Please make medium size bands for consumers. The large ones for some you have to use almost the tightest links for it to fit right and the small ones the consumer only has a couple links on the end for use and can get very uncomfortable to break into. The medium would be more comfortable I believe because it's a middle ground not annoying the consumer wearing it and not stressing the product.

Status changed to: New
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @pixiesparrow19, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned. 

Flossie17
First Steps

There needs to be a size in between the small and large. 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Flossie17, thanks for taking the time to share why you would like to see this option on Fitbit bands. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.