Menstrual Health Tracking - Log Emotions

Hi, would it be at all possible to get some ‘emotional’ options to add into the log for the female tracking? It’s a great tool but in my opinion missed a trick by having only physical symptoms not mental ones too - like ‘teary 😢’, ‘agitated 😤’ ‘angry 😡’ ?

Moderator Edit: Added Labels/Title for Clarity

57 Comments
Status changed to: Released
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi Everyone, thanks for sharing and voting on this suggestion. We’re happy to let you know that this has been released on the latest version of the mobile app, version 2.85. Now, when you open Female Health Tracking and go to log a symptom, you will see moods including happy, energized, fatigued, anxious, Stressed and sad. You can find out more about logging symptoms and Female Health Tracking here. @BecTaylor25, as you've submitted a high quality suggestion that was released, you will now receive a higher voting weight worth 5 votes. Thank you for sharing your ideas and enthusiasm with the community. Please enjoy the new feature!

Ashmarie0223
Jogger
Awesome! So glad to hear it!
BlueMoonBlues
First Steps

What gives? Every single request for mood/emotion tracking included a request for an “angry”😡 or “irritable” option and there is none! This is one of the most common PMS symptoms and definitely my biggest PMS symptom. What’s with this massive oversight???

LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @BlueMoonBlues thanks for the feedback. The team tried to choose moods that would capture a lot of emotions but please feel free to create your own individual feature suggestion specifically for 'angry/irritable', so we can gauge demand. Thanks!

cattyliu816
Jogger

Why not have the range of basic emotions that a child learns about? Or look at what everyone in the previous comments said? Anger or irritation should definitely be on there. I too am more easily irritated when the time comes closer.

Meggers1288
First Steps

I love the ability you added for women to track their cycles and for the most part it has been incredibly accurate. However, I would like to see added moods and emotions to choose from like angry, irritated, or general moodiness. It would also be great if you can add a chart that shows mood patterns compared to where you are in your cycle.

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Meggers1288, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. At the moment it is not planned to implement it. Nonetheless you can still add your vote.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.