More Banks for Fitbit Pay Spain

Please expand the number of banks (e.g Bankinter, Bankia, Bantierra) and credit cards (e.g American Express). Thanks! 

Moderator Edit: Title for Clarity

9 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, this would be very helpful for users travelling or living in Spain. Thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

spin41
Base Runner

Top banks in Spain:  Banco Santander (already avaiable); BBVA; Caixabank; Bankia; Banco de Sabadell; Ibercaja and Kutxabank.

Status changed to: Under Consideration
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone thanks for sharing this suggestion. This is being discussed although I do not have a firm commitment or timeline at the moment. Do continue to vote for this feature suggestion whilst it’s under consideration. Please note that if something is under consideration and chosen for development, it can be a while until it's released or until I have any news to share. Please watch this space for any updates! Thanks for your patience.

Gustavo67
Jogger

we need a Abanca cards in fitbit pay 

aarongmduran
First Steps

Hi, I'm a Fitbit fan on Spain and I'm interested in changing my old Fitbit Alta HR and getting the new Fitbit Versa. One of the most important features that attracts me to buy it is Fitbit Pay but, nowadays, it only have Banco Santander (one of the most importants one). 

I would like to recommend the implementation of more banks, importants ones like BBVA, CaixaBank, Bankia,... some of them already on Apple Pay, Google Pay,... and that their implementation will attract buyers like me, using BBVA, and others. 

Thanks for you attention! 

Status changed to: New
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello @aarongmduran, thanks for your suggestion, I moved it to this similar post so you can add your vote to it. Please keep sharing your ideas! 

Chusu
First Steps

Yes, I’m considering change my Apple watch for firbit charge 3, but i need Evo or ING to be an option as the banks that support fitbit pay

thabks

tarahnathan
Stepping Up

+ Banco Sabadell, Deutsche Bank Spain

BrainJuiced
Jogger

Add Cajamar please!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.