More challenges/adventures beside Premium challenges

Increase the number of challenges and adventures

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

13 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @tjbear19, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding more challenges/adventures beside Premium challenges. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

MissDarnell
Recovery Runner

I want to see new adventures & challenges. Some games would be nice like the bingo but different games. 

I have had my fitbit for 3 yrs & there has not been any new challenges or games. It gets boring. Why pay for premium when its all the same stuff? 

I need some new stuff to keep people motivated. 

ttrepels
First Steps

I really like the challenges but somehow we can only chat during free challenge. This makes the custom once also a bit more boring.. 

Would love to see a full month challenge! ♡

I'd love to see more challenges including ones that you could do while walking in place

Karin1234
Jogger

I would love to do more type challenges and new adventures.

The only adventures are in Yosemite park (Vernal falls, valley loop and pohono trail). I prefer to see other ones for example grand canyon, rain forest, and so on. 

Beckbaby22
First Steps

There needs to be more challenges, not only with other users but personal challenges too.

MMB73
Jogger

I agree, if you don’t add more challenges, I am going to find another fitness tracking platform. I am completely bored with what you have to offer. The Mission program looks cool, but frankly I do not want their crappy swag. Your platform is awesome, now please work to expand it and make premium worth what you would like to charge for it  

MaxineSC
First Steps
Hi, I am suggesting that more challenges be added to the app, there are a lot of websites that offer ‘virtual races’ where you can walk / run / cycle the distance of various trails throughout the world, Everest Base Camp for example. There is currently only three types of these challenges on the fitbit app and no additions ah e ever been made
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @MaxineSC, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see more challenges/adventures on the Fitbit app.  I've moved it into a similar request. I think that a lot of users would like to have this option on their Fitbit devices.You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

SpookySarahSays
First Steps

I’d love to see more adventures! I love doing the trails on my walks and would love other locales!

lmtnguyen
Recovery Runner

Yes, please add more challenges and adventures or improve the existing ones.

Suraj1223
First Steps

For me, challenges are the reason I use the app, I use it as competition between work/family/peers. More challenges/activities/games would help turn something mundane (for me at least) to something more fulfilling and challenging. 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.