More clock/watch faces for the Charge 3!

So, the Charge 3 is out and there is a huge let down:

There are only 5 clock/watch faces:charge 3 clock.png

Come on Fitbit...at least include all the Charge 2 watch faces too. We all loved the Charge 2 watch face with the time, date and the highlighted feature (steps/heart rate etc.)

Whats missing:

- Faces with the actual DATE and DAY

- Faces with a DIGITAL SECONDS TIMER

Or to say it again, just include the Charge 2 watch faces. Thanks in advance.

1,624 Comments
CrystalClearly
Base Runner

@Fish23What do you think of the "Retro" Charge 2 faces? Others have complained that the lettering is very tiny compared to the same faces on the Charge 2. Do the "Retro" faces include the time, date (in numbers) and HR?

My C2 battery is getting weaker and weaker, and I need information to make a choice.

Thanks!

BumpyRoad
Recovery Runner

As a workable solution for me, I switched to the "Stacked" clock face so I have the day.  All the other information is just a simple swipe away.

"Stacked" clock face

Mlopez18
Jogger

I would just suggest just having different colors for date, heart and steps. 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

@Mlopez18 - I do not think the Charge 3 has a color screen...  It can't display different colors.

Mlopez18
Jogger
What meant to say was a different color for steps and heart rate.

Sent from my iPad
Fish23
Jogger
Crystal,

saw the Retro 2 face after I had started the change to the analog face. It takes a long time to make the change and is best done overnight. I am going to change to Retro2 over the weekend.

Are you able to see all 13 faces that are now offered?

In any case the top line of the R-2 face is the time in this format: XX:XX

Next line is slightly smaller and is the date in this format: Jan 01

Below that is the area where you tap to see the parameter of choice : steps/HR/active minutes etc based on what you want measured by your FB.

Cheers and I hope that helps.

Peter

Sent by iPhone
Macirae2
Stepping Up
Still no time, date steps, hr. Face 

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® S2
Fish23
Jogger
Do you mean all on one face?

Have you seen the Retro 2 face that has the time on the top line, the date in slightly smaller size underneath and the other attributes (steps, HR, etc) available underneath in sequence (icon and number) and virwable by tapping the face?

Sent by iPhone
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @SunsetRunner, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is under consideration.

Macirae2
Stepping Up
Was not aware that clock face had that, doesn't have to be all on the front, will check it out.thanks 

decemberroses
Jogger

"Do you mean all on one face?

Have you seen the Retro 2 face that has the time on the top line, the date in slightly smaller size underneath and the other attributes (steps, HR, etc) available underneath in sequence (icon and number) and virwable by tapping the face?"

Yes, but sometimes I'm in a hurry, or my hands are full.  I don't want to have to tap through a dozen screens to see my steps and HR. Often, the screen will go to another stat, like calories burned, by itself from just normal wear, and I have to scroll through everything to get back to steps and HR. Of course, I leave step count to see HR, so have to scroll all the way through to get back to steps the next time, etc.

The Charge 2 had a screen with time, date, steps, and HR.  Why can't the larger screened Charge 3 have that?!

Krosola
Jogger

I am also quite displeased with limited watch face options on the Charge 3. I really hoped to see my heart rate, steps, date and time readings at a glance and it's quite frustrating we are restricted to only three readings. I am certain a clean watch face design with those four readings can be accomplished. What makes the situation even more upsetting is that while the new update adds the date to most watch faces, it also took away some of the sensible reading options we had. It is no longer possible to have the heart rate, steps and time together except for on a select few options, whereas before the update it was available on many more. I would really like to see this choice back on the analog as well as the steps date option and my favourite, the 3d clock. 

We only protest because we care and are attached to this product!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I agree! I loved the charge 2 faces it made it easier to look at my stats without having to swipe up and scroll through them. 

BromTeque
First Steps

Is it possible to create your own clock faces for the charge 3, like the Ionic and Versa?

Fish23
Jogger
I don’t believe it is possible. There are currently 13 faces available with fixed formats. The only bariable is which parameters you wish to measure and have displayed.

Sent by iPhone
BromTeque
First Steps
Awh man, bummer!

Really hope they add support for that.
Turbo46
First Steps

Hello Moderators,

This is getting waaaay past a joke. Can you please speak to the developers and TELL us something! Is anything going to be done? Can anything be done. All I want is a clock face with:

Time (digital with colon)

Date

HR

Steps

Thankyou

d3ck5
First Steps

to be honest, i still use an analogue watch with my fitbit.  i like symmetry 

id like to see mainly stats, ideally, steps, heart rate and activity all at a glance.

time and date can be a secondary.

Macirae2
Stepping Up

Ok,  downloaded the retro2,  showed 2 faces, one  having the  hr,.  Not working. Any ideas

Macirae2
Stepping Up
Is there now a face that has time,date, steps, HR?

Turbo46
First Steps

No there isn't!

Fish23
Jogger
My Retro 2 face worked first time. I would suggest trying again.

Sent by iPhone
watrguy73
First Steps

Please include a clock face that shows time, date , steps and heart rate, I just upgraded from my charge 2 to the charge 3 special edition and was very sad to see there wasn’t one face that had those 4 key values on a face.

Come on Fitbit, listen to your customers. I’m not sure whether I’ll keep this charge 3 or not now.

AndyGsys
Jogger

Time (with the Double Stat appearance)

Date (like Jan 01)

HR

Goal

In that order would be the perfect face, thanks!

Macirae2
Stepping Up

Someone told me that the retro2 had the time, date, steps, and HR of you tapped the steps it would give the HR,  wrong .  When you go to the clock face it shows 2 diff faces one has the HR,that shows on the face.    Not working.. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.