More exercise modes for Sport (Basketball, Australian Football, Cricket etc)

I was wondering if you are able to add more exercise options/modes to fit other forms of exercises (in particular sports). A few examples that would be applicable to myself are Basketball, Australian Rules Football, Cricket etc.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

10 Comments
ahmadalmuti
Recovery Runner

A basketball shortcut should be added to charge 2 please

Moderator Edit: Added Labels/Title for Clarity

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Good idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us. Keen to hear what others think?

bbcraft22
Jogger

Since I practice basketball almost daily for an hour, It would be really helpful if they added a custom activity of basketball.

Shaffse
First Steps

Not just the charge 2. I love my versa and would love a larger selection of excercise modes available most especially basketball 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Cosmo1738, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding more exercise modes for Sport like Basketball, Australian Football, Cricket etc. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Vic33
Base Runner

And ski/snowboard

HagDavis
Jogger

Yes, Please add a basketball option! I currently have to select tennis, it seems to be an obviously easy thing to add!

rodquest15
First Steps
Please add the option of basketball to the exercise Shortcut list
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @rodquest15, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see "Basketball" in the exercise shortcut list. I've moved it into a similar request. I think that a lot of users would like to have this option on their Fitbit devices. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

LordMullett
First Steps

I would love to have more workout features available. Cricket is a sport that i play 3-4 times a week so if i could get it to accurately track everything for me that would be perfect.

At the moment im having to put my training as a "outdoor" workout but it just doesn't feel right

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.