Natwest bank added to Fitbit Pay

Please add Natwest Bank to Fitbit Pay

159 Comments
lizhalliday
First Steps

More banks in the UK please, NatWest being my preferred. Why so little choice at the moment?

DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @lizhallidaythanks for sharing your suggestion about including NatWest and other UK banks to Fitbit Pay, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is currently Under Consideration status. This helps to keep the forums more organized. 

Here you can find other suggestions for UK banks, make sure that you add your vote for those suggestions as well: 

Thank you for your participation in the Community! 

Jane_1965
Jogger

Natwest bank has been under consideration now for at least 2 years. Come on guys! How long does it take to make decision to add main uk banks to fitbit pay.

im-a-bit-fit
First Steps

NatWest has no interest nor intentions nor plans to (ever) do this: https://twitter.com/NatWest_Help/status/1358535375036289026

InSAMniac
First Steps

Recently upgraded from a series 1 iWatch to a Fitbit Sense. Love it so far except the real lack of contactless banking for the UK. I can’t even add a major credit card and literally all of the other contactless options have no relevance to me whatsoever. I’ll accept this for the time-being but I can see it becoming annoying down the line. More contactless options for the UK in general please!!! Thanks.

Soopysails
Jogger

Please can you add natwest to Fitbit pay! It's one of the things that made me want to buy the versa 3!

Add natwest to Fitbit pay!!!

Jai1610
First Steps

Please add NatWest Bank!!!! It would make life so much better! It's been over 2 years now and no change. Come on Fitbit.

Jocabe
First Steps

Please add NatWest so I can use Fitbit Pay

TonyD-UK
First Steps

Please add National Westminster Bank (NatWest Bank) to Fitbit Pay - this has been under consideration since 2018!

In fact, all the UK High Street banks should be compatible with Fitbit Pay - Barclays, Lloyds, NatWest, HSBC, The Co-operative Bank, Nationwide, Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS).

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.