Next Generation Waterproof Tracker like Charge 2/Charge HR

With the release of the Flex 2, I was hoping for a display on a waterproof tracker, preferably with heart rate tracking. To my surprise, they actually released one (Ionic). Now, the Ionic's great and all, but I'm not really looking to buy a smartwatch as an upgrade to a Flex 2. Therefore, I started brainstorming, and came up with these ideas:

• A "reboot" of the Force, but with the Flex 2 material so that you won't have to issue a total recall of the product (again).
  • A waterproof tracker that somewhat resembles the Charge 2. I'd also recommend clock faces with all basic stats (Steps, Calories Burned, Heart Rate) on a single screen. I don't know how you'll do that, but if you can, then by all means, go ahead.

These are the two that came to me. If anyone has any more ideas, there's a comment section below this post. You guys can come up with your own, or add to mine. 

Moderator Edit: Title for Clarity

You'll Mostly Find Me on the Feature Suggestions Page
153 Comments
CaterhamKid
Recovery Runner

Except the Versa looks just like a watch. I don't want to wear 2 watches. I have a nice collection of watches I like to wear. What I want is a subtle fitness band that doesn't stand out that is waterproof. There is very little out there that fits the bill at the moment. A waterproof Charge 2 would. I just don't understand why the whole Fitbit range isn't waterproof!

AcadiaSelkie
Recovery Runner

Yay for the Charge 3 that was recently announced!  Its like the  waterproof charge 2 we've been waiting for!   (Though a waterproof Alta HR would be pretty nifty too.)

Status changed to: Released
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @random_username and the many hundreds of commenters, we are excited to mark this feature suggestion as released with the newest addition to the Fitbit family, Fitbit Charge 3! Charge 3 is water resistant up to 50M so you can track time in the pool or wear it in the shower. Charge 3 also has all the regular features you know and love including Goal-Based Exercise, Sleep Tracking & Stages and Reminders to Move. Learn more about it here. Thanks for your participation in Feature Suggestions.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.